Chapter 27

"WILL YOU STOP MESSING AROUND AND PULL ME IN!!!" I screamed, hanging from the doors of the TARDIS as the Doctor ran around pressing the wrong buttons. "DOCTOR!!!"

"Ah, yes, right. Coming, Dear." He muttered, rushing over to the door and bending down to grab me. Except at that exact moment the TARDIS jolted and he fell forwards out of the doors, grabbing hold of my waist, his face ending up pressed into my bum.

"Oh, because that benefits me in anyway, Doctor!" I slipped a little, the extra weight now dragging me down showing me that we were heading towards the spire of a building, meaning that we could end up dead before getting to know each other again. "Great, looks like I'm going to end up saving the day again."

"Love you, Seraphina!" He shouted, as I hauled us both up a little, managing to grab my screwdriver and point it at the burning control room. "Like, really quite a lot!" We jolted upwards, the Docs private parts narrowly avoiding the top of the spike.

I pulled us the rest of the way inside, the Doctors face still pressed into my arse, but he quickly got up and closed the door. "And now, we get a rope and some goggles."

"That seems a little precise for a fire, Princess. Surely we just need some fire extinguishers, maybe some buckets of water." And then we started crashing, plummeting towards the ground at the wrong angle. "OK, never argue with the psychic." He started rushing around, grabbing his rope from the tool box, along with a grappling hook. I took up position on the jump seat, strapping myself in as the Doctor slipped down.

"Doctor, grab a visual Perception Filter on your way back up, I know we'll need it. Well, I will."

"Being in love with you can be annoying!" I heard as I jolted, the TARDIS hitting something solid. "GERONIMO!!!!" And then there was a splash. I remembered what happened next, my first real human memory as Alice Pond. Waking up to see Amelia running out of the room, dressed in red wellies and her nightie after a loud bang in the garden. 10 year old me had taken the time to get dressed and grab a cricket bat as a weapon at the same time.

After about 5 minutes of being trapped facing the bottomless corridor of the TARDIS interior, the Doctor snapped his fingers and the doors opened, shortly before he threw the rope up and out, not knowing that I was about to become part of my own history. As he climbed, he grabbed a hold of me, pulling me out of the jump seat and into his arms.

"One visual Percption Filter, not sure why you need it though, Dear." This one was in the form of a ring, so I slipped it onto my thumb and focused on roughly who I wanted to look like. Knowing it was well before she became famous, I chose Amy Lee. "Oh, very good, choose the woman you idolise. And surely people are going to recognise you, she's pretty famous, Ser."

"Oh, just shut up and climb, Theta." I muttered, annoyed at the name. "We need to get this done quickly. And don't let me touch the older girl. We could do without Reapers."

Hauling us out, I realised the Doctor was soaking wet, the water soaking through into my clothes. I ignored it, just focusing on remembering what happened next, once the Raggedy Doctor and his Magick Princess escaped their box.

The Doctor:

"Can I have an apple? All I can think about, other than the Writer here. Apples and my finacée. I love them. Maybe I'm having a craving. That's new, never had cravings before. Well, for the Writer I have, but you're a bit young to hear about that."

I pulled Sera the rest of the way out and we sat and looked down into the TARDIS. "Whoa, look at that." She laughed, and it felt a little weird hearing her voice from Amy Lee's mouth. But then again, it felt a little weird her voice being the same as before, before she became human,