Chapter 19

Changed my mind, skipping to the Wedding of Sarah Jane Smith. Tiny sad bit from 10 at the beginning and then all in Sera's POV. Thanks to @asr11415 for my cover photo! Check out her awesome story No Way Out, about the Doctor's wife Cita who escaped the TIme War, and is now back to travel with him, but is she ready to fall back in love with him just yet? Thanks for reading people's Izzi Petrova out! :p xx

The Doctor:

I wandered around the TARDIS for a while once I visited Victorian London, thinking about Seraphina and our Rory. I found myself in the Nursery we created for him, the one that we had adjoining to our room. Initially we had painted it Sky blue, but then we changed our minds a week before she lost him and painted it TARDIS blue with the Kasterborous constellation on the ceiling, showing him the home he would never know.

My cot was in the corner, my first stars above it and my name is swirling scripture along the left hand side, Arianna's on the right. Cot's were considered family heirlooms so our parents decided to use the same one. It could use a paint job, but Sera thought it made it more special the way it was.

Next I found myself in the Medical Room. I had forgotten that at the point she was, a miscarriage wouldn't be the baby being destroyed by her body, it would be her having a still born. The TARDIS had done us a favour, cremating the small form for us, but the sight of the small blue TARDIS ash pot still made my hearts ache for my lost little boy.

It was worse than when I lost Daniel, Hannah and Lillian, they I lost once they had a chance to live, to do something with their lives. Rory Koschei Pond had never even had a chance to take his first breath. I wished that I could have done something, anything to be able to save him, but what was done was done and there was no way of undoing the loss of our baby boy.

"Why does the universe hate me, old girl? I've saved it's arse so many times and it repays me by taking away my planet, my family and then just when I think I'm about to be reconciled, it takes away my new family."

The TARDIS hummed in reply, telling me that I needed to go see some old friend, Sarah Jane, Martha, anyone. I thought about it and thought visiting Sarah would be a good idea. She had helped me so many times, plus I would get to meet her son Luke again.

I got back to the Console room and set co-ordinates for 13 Bannerman Road, Ealing but I bounced straight off of it. "What?!" I cried, trying to re-materialise, but had trouble again getting through. "Now, why are we doing that?" I asked an invisible companion. I needed to find someone and soon, talking to myself was not a good sign.

I scanned for a reason that I couldn't land and frowned when it said that there was a temperal schism. "But that means... The Trickster! Now, why is he trying to stop me from landing?" I tried to land elsewhere in the UK, managing only to land before the incident with the Daleks, or well after 2009, the time I wanted to land in.

I looked at Sarah Janes Facebook, by hacking into Amy Ponds account, and saw that her timeline had been covered in people saying congratulations about her getting engaged. Why would the Trickster want to stop me going to her wedding? Now, this was going to be interesting.

Seraphina:

I dug through my bag for my phone once I heard a very special ring tone. It was Over the Rainbow, assigned to my best friend, Sarah Jane, or Janie as I playfully called her. After the past 10 months, I was glad to hear from someone from my life in the TARDIS

"Hey, Janie!"

"Phina? Wow, I really wasn't expecting to reach you, even with Mr Smith boosting my signal. Where are you?"

"London, my bookshop, where I have been since the Crucible." I sighed, thinking back to what happened and then shutting it out of my mind again. I hadn't thought of it, and I wasn't going to if I valued my life.