Jonas Sickness Pt. 2

In a few hours Valentina had woken up she walked out in search of their brother. She found Kevin in the kitchen making breakfast. Danielle was out with Lizbeth, her mother and sisters all day and won't comeback until late at night.

"Hey, good morning dad." Said Valentina.

"Hey Val, how did you sleep?" answered Kevin with out look away from the eggs he was making.

"Good where's Mike?" Valentina questioned after looking around not seeing her older brother anywhere.

"He is laying down on the bed in his room area but try not to dis-" Kevin didn't have time to finish his warning to his daughter. Valentina was already running, ready to wake her older brother up. Kevin knew exactly what he was about to do and he ran following Valentina trying to stop her. When Kevin got there it was to late. Valentina ran and jumped and landed right on Michael. Michael woke with a start and started coughing like crazy. Kevin pulled Valentina off Michael and Michael got up and started running off but before he left he whispered "Excuse me but I got to go to the bathroom." Kevin sighed he knew what was happening in that bathroom. It wasn't Valentina's fault. He was awoken by his thought by the sound of Valentina's voice it was full of worry. "Dad, what's wrong with Mike?"

Kevin smiled slightly and pushing some of Valetina's curls away from her face "Nothing Val, he is just a little under the weather today that is all."

Kevin sighed and started off towards the bathroom. Right before he went to turn the knob, the door opened and out came Michael. He looked weaker and even more sick than Kevin has ever saw him. Kevin took him by the shoulders and led him back to the living room. After he got Michael situated back on the couch he went back to the kitchen and made him dry toast and a small cup of milk. He bought it back to Michael and made him eat every bite saying "Your going to need your strengthen Mike." Finally Michael was done and asleep and Kevin was in the kitchen doing dishes accusingly looking in on Michael. At about 10:00 Kevin woke Michael up and decided to take his temperature with not much of fight from Michael when the thermometer finally beeped Kevin slipped it out of Michael's mouth he brought up to his face and sighed slightly 103.5 he laid Michael back down and watched him let sleep over take his body. It was going to be a long day.