Nick, Miley and Mikayla

It's been two months since Demi entered into a coma and she hasn't wakened up yet. She's four months pregnant and soon the family finds out the gender of the baby.

Selena is seven months pregnant and happy with her relationship with Joe. She was able to sign the same label as the Jonas brothers and she's recording music already.

Miley, on the other hand, is still on the friendship level with Nick because they share a daughter and he still messages Olivia. They also have been in charge of watching over Demi.

But today, Danielle and Kevin decided to take over.

"Well, good morning Nick," Joe said. "Good morning Joe" Nick danced his way to the kitchen.

"I have an idea, why don't you ask Miley on a date?"

"I rather not"

"Why Nick?"

"Because we're just friends."

"Who shares a beautiful daughter and everyone knows that you still love her." Joe smiles.

"I don't know, I'm scared if she rejects me." Nick puts his hands on his face.

"She won't trust me."

Nick runs upstairs to Miley's room and knocks. Miley opens the door and notices Nick's nervous face. "What's wrong Nick?" Miley asked in concerned.

"I was wondering if you and Mikayla just........ want to......... have a...... family day....... just the three of us?" Asked Nick. "Sure, we love too." Said Miley as she shuts the door to get ready. Nick walks away and whispered "Yes"

Nick, Miley, and Mikayla went to Disney.

As they were walking through the park, Nick starts talking "So Miley and Mikayla, how you been with all of this?"

"Really Nick? Can this day just be about us?" Miley puts her hands on her hips.

"Really dad, why are you nervous? It's just me and mom." Said Mikayla.

"Its complicated Mikayla." Said Nick. "What? That Selena and Joe are having their second kid and Kevin is trying fixing things with Demi and Michael. We're just friends." Said, Miley.

"Yup," Said Nick

"You know what Nick? I still love you and can't stop doing that." Said Miley as she grabs Nick and kisses him.

"Woah" Mikayla was in shock.

"I love you too" Nick was breathing hard after the kiss. "Nick, I want us to be a family and we should be together." Said, Miley.

"I'm with you Miley" Nick smiled. "I'm happy for your mom and dad." Said Mikayla. "We are too." Said, Miley.