September Birthday Party

Early morning of a special day, it was a surprise party for the September babies Danielle, Nick and Michael. They didn't know what the family has planned today.

"What's happening today?" Nick asked. "We have plans with the record company, I'm going to take Danielle and the kids with us," Kevin said. "Oh yeah, I forgot," Nick said looking down.

They all left, Miley said, "I still can't believe you invited all our old Disney gang and some friends." Miley started calling the DJ.

Miley- Hey, I need you to make a playlist of SG, Jonas, mine and Demi's songs for tonight.

DJ- Sure no problem, but I could play songs from your teenage years and songs you guys haven't released yet?

M- Yes

They hang up. The DJ started creating a list of songs.

1. Hands to myself- Selena Gomez

2. Bad Liar- Selena Gomez

3. Same Old Love- Selena Gomez

4. The Heart Wants What It Wants- Selena Gomez

5. Slow Down- Selena Gomez

6. Burnin' up- Jonas Brothers

7. SOS- Jonas Brothers

8. Lovebug- Jonas Brothers

9. Fly with me- Jonas Brothers

10. Year 3000- Jonas Brothers

11. Wrecking Ball- Miley Cyrus

12. The Climb- Miley Cyrus

13. Party in the U.S.A.- Miley Cyrus

14. We can't stop- Miley Cyrus

15. Fly on the wall- Miley Cyrus

16. Give your heart a Break- Demi Lovato

17. Confident- Demi Lovato

18. Skyscraper- Demi Lovato

19. Heart Attack- Demi Lovato

20. Really Don't Care- Demi Lovato

At Home

"Can't believe that this is happening," Selena said. "I know," Miley said. "Remember, it's a surprise party. They don't a thing." Mikayla says. "We know honey," Miley says.

At the house, "Look, some of the gang is here," Selena said looking out the window. "Hey guys," David Hernie said. "Hey," Jennifer Stone said. "How's the party planning?" Jake T. Austin asked.

"Friends and Family are coming over later, music and decorations that are a lot," Mikayla said. "More people coming over now."

"Well, I hope you have fun with all this." Said Brenda Song. Miley sees Brenda. "My girl," Brenda said. "Hey girly," said Miley. "Hey, how's planning?" Dylan Sprouse asked. "I'm going with crazy," Cole Sprouse said and Selena frowns.

"Can't believe that this is working," Katy, Danielle's sister said. "They don't suspect a thing," Miley said. "But then again I feel bad for them." Says Mikayla "Eh, they won't remember once the party starts." Selena says.

At that moment, Joe walks in with Sashaly "Everything's all set" Joe said. "Everyone else is coming later," said Selena. "They are going to freak out," Katy said. "This is going to be the best party they ever had," Mikayla said with a smile.

Meanwhile, They kept driving. "What are we going to do?" Danielle asked. "I don't know," Nick said. "Shut up," Kevin said. "What now?" Michael asked. "How about you, mom and Uncle Nick dress nicely? Since it is the end of your birthday month." Said Kevin. "Yeah, let's do that," said Danielle. They went to the stores and bought outfits. "Awesome," Michael said.