Kissy

Harry

Only having one sibling comes with its perks. There's always enough hot water for a shower, I never had to fight and scratch just to get a serving of food, and everything was sort of calm. I never realized how hectic it'd be to have multiple siblings until I caught a glimpse of Louis' life. 

Monday morning consisted of screaming children, spilled milk, and hair-pulling. "For goodness sake, Lottie sit down and eat your food!" Jay yells as she fills the girl's thermoses with chicken noodle soup.

"What food? Louis ate the rest of the Cheerios" I look over to see Louis hastily shoveling spoonfuls of milk and cereal into his mouth, as if someone was going to take it away from him.

"Great job Lou, eat up all the food and leave your sister to be hungry" Jay sighs out, spilling some of the soup on the counter

"This is the only bowl of cheerios I've had. They shouldn't have eaten up all the granola bars" I use the sleeve of Louis' sweater to cover up the laugh that threatened to escape as Louis talked with his mouth full. 

"Oh goodness, Harry have you eaten? There might be some oatmeal in here." Jay rushes over to the pantry in search of some food to give me, and I can't help but feel bad for her. 

"No I'm okay, I'm not hungry," I say as I watch all 4 of the girls assemble into a line and begin to move their hands quickly, braiding each other's hair. 

The feeling of Louis's large hand gripping my thigh startles me, causing me to look over at him as his blue eyes stare into mine. "What do you mean you aren't hungry? You didn't eat dinner last night, you need to eat"

"I'm not a breakfast person. I'll eat at lunch, okay?" He stares at me for a moment longer, but finally nods and resumes his meal

"Mum if you haven't noticed, I still haven't eaten" Lottie steals a piece of toast from Daisy's plate, but Daisy is quick to react when she slaps Lottie's hand and takes the toast back.

"I'll make her some oatmeal," I say quickly before rising from my chair and walking to the pantry, retrieving the oatmeal once I get there. 

"Harry you don't have to worry about that, I'll handle it" Jay tries to grab the oatmeal from me, but I grab a hold of her hand to stop her. "You look like you could use a little bit of help, I can handle making some oatmeal" She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath before pressing a hand to my cheek. "Thank you, angel," She whispers out before placing a kiss to my cheek. 

"Alright! Go put your coats, shoes, and schoolbags on" Jay orders out while pointing at the girls. "Lottie, Harry is making your oatmeal and you can eat it on the bus. Please don't make this morning difficult, girls." I watch in awe at how this family works. It has its quirks and it's the most hectic family I've ever seen, but they always seem to look out for one another.

I take the oatmeal from the microwave and begin to add in the sugar and cinnamon when I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. "Look at you, being all domestic" Louis whispers into my eat and places a warm kiss to my cheek.

"Shut up and hand me the honey" I feign annoyance, but can't fight the laugh that escapes me.

"As you wish, princess." He retrieves the honey from the cupboard and pours a decent amount into the steaming bowl. 

"You look absolutely beautiful this morning" His arms wrap around my waist once again and he leaves a trail of soft long kisses on the back of my neck. I feel goosebumps raising from my skin each time his warm lips connect to my cool skin.

"Is that because I'm wearing your clothes?" I look down at the baggy brown sweater and black jeans that I'm wearing. Louis said that these were his jeans when he was in year 9, so they fit me pretty well, but I made sure to grab the softest and biggest sweater I could find.