Chapter Eleven: It's a Killer Field Trip

A/N: It's a one hour loop of the song for those of you who want it for the actual fighting and combat stuffs.

Everyone except Aoyama stayed for the whole weekend. He couldn't hold up in the daily training. Bakugo, Kirishima, and Shoto had both gained quite a few skills and some more lean muscle.

It was once again Monday and everybody got up to do a less intense workout and a shorter run, before coming home, eating breakfast, showering, and leaving for school.

"Yo! Bakubae! Where were you guys all weeken- OHMYGODYOUHAVEMOREMUSCLES" Mina comes over and starts fangirling.

"Back it up, Mina. He be mine." Kirishima gets protective as Izuku just brushes past. The green haired boy has a bad feeling about today. "Hey, let's go. We'll be late otherwise." He says as everyone starts to load up the bus. Poor Iida is crestfallen because his seating arrangement failed.

The group started walking through the mini crowd that had formed so they could get to the bus. It was the first field trip of the year. Overall, first field trip. It was very early in the year to be going on a field trip. The school usually waits for two months to pass at least, just to cut down risk of villain attacks and improve security.

They all heard the murmurs. The whispers and the taunts from all years and all classes.

"Isn't that the War-Pack?" "It's the War-Pack!" "I've heard they took down the big three in a mock battle!" And then of course Monoma had to show up...

"Well if it isn't the War-Pack!" His eyes are shadowed and he has his signature maniac smile on.

Shoto just stares at him, "...It is." Monoma's face falls for a second before Shoto continues, "It is the War-Pack." "It-It's an expression." Monoma deadpans.

Shoto is struggling to keep himself from laughing, "It's not an expression. It's the War-Pack."

The crazed blonde looks done with life and merges with the crowd. Once he's gone, Shoto and the rest of the pack start laughing so hard they forget how to breathe. "C'mon let's load up. I just wanna sleep." Shinso says after regaining his breathing capabilities.

Izuku and Shoto find a spot in the back of the bus and the greenette curls into his boyfriend's side.

He wakes up to the sound of phone camera shutters going off and half the class surrounding them. "Let's go, all you damn problem children." Aizawa calls out to the kids that were packed into the back of the bus.

A chorus of "Yes sir" comes from them as they file off of the bus. When they enter they see the pro-hero Thirteen who pulls Aizawa to the side and holds up three fingers.

Shinso and Izuku sigh deeply, "He's never gonna learn."

"Hello students! Welcome to Unexpected Simulation Joint. Also called, the USJ! Before we beg-" Thirteen is cut off by Izuku.

"Sorry but something's wrong here. Something's not right." Izuku hurriedly says. They all knew that the seasoned ex-killer and vigilante always trusts his gut and his gut is never wrong.

Aizawa is instantly on guard because five seconds later, at least a hundred villains appear through a purple/black portal. Izuku knew this portal well. The League was here, meaning handjob would be here.

Ah, speak of the devil and he shall appear. Izuku thinks. "Thirteen get the students out! NOW! It's the League!" The two heroes knew what the League of Villains was. The students? Not so much. Aizawa and Momo recognized a few of them from Izuku's dreamspace/memories.

Speaking of, the greenette pulled on his new mask and vaulted himself down in front of the villain ringleaders. "Sup hand-job? Finally finished your first project I see." Izuku says cooly, pointing at the Nomu.