Bonus: Emo Jesus and the Cockatoo

A/N: Please listen to the song, the first few verses describe this chapter perfectly.
I have writer's block so we are doing some Flashback scenes. This "chapter" has nothing to do with the actual story. In this "chapter" Izuku and Shinso are Izuku and Hizashi's legal children since they were babies. Izuku only has his Alteration Quirk in this too. Fuck Writer's Block.

Izuku and Shinso were training out at Dagobah Beach. They had just finished cleaning off the beach to make it look beautiful again.

"Izuku! Wanna race? Whoever loses has to do dishes for a week!" Shinso challenges his brother.

"You're on, Insomnia boy." The greenette retorts before transforming into a caterpillar and landing in Shinso's fluffy hair.

Izuku went through his plan in his head while Shinso took off running, When he gets close to the finish line, I'll turn into a train. Choo choo, motherfucker. 

Shinso was trying to find Izuku while racing to the finish line. Looking behind him and on both of his sides. Where'd the off-brand chia plant go? 

When the purple-haired boy got close to the finish line, Izuku set his plan in motion. Yes, he turned into a literal fucking train and ran over Shinso. Don't worry, no harm done. Shinso was confused as fuck though.

Imagine running to a rock and then a train lands on top of you and screams, "CHOO CHOO, MOTHERFUCKER!" While crossing the finish line. Yeah no. Not fun.

Shinso however, had a trick up his sleeve for revenge. "Hey Izuku!" 

"Hey! Sorry but I hate dishes bro."

"That's okay. Now, go dunk yourself in the water." Shinso says, using his Quirk. Izuku mindlessly follows his order and faceplants in the shallow waters. Shinso let's up his Quirk while howling with laughter.

The greenette walks by, grumbling, "Fuckin' hell. You're an ass." "Says the one that ran me over." Shinso retorts. They walk home laughing and playfully pushing each other around. The boys finally arrive at their massive house and walk through the little gate next to the drive through gate.

It's nearly 11 PM and yet their Dads' bedroom light is still on. "Yo, Izu, didn't they have patrol tonight?" "Yeah I thought so too." The brothers get ready for a fight as they enter the house. 

The only fight they'd be having that night is the fight to bleach their brains.

As Shinso and Izuku walked side by side up the stairs quietly, they heard thumping in their parents room. Izuku changed his arms into lion arms with the claws out; while Shinso had his Capture Weapon ready to attack.

The two boys cracked their parent's door open. Just enough to see in. They made a mistake.

"Shouta..." They hear Hizashi moan. Izuku is about to throw up and quickly yet quietly runs down the stairs with Shinso in tow. While Izuku empties his stomach, Shinso keeps his fluffy green hair out of his face.

"All better?" "NO! We are grabbing the tent and staying in the backyard. Let's go." Izuku demands as the loud thumping and..... sounds... come from upstairs. Did they forget they have kids?? Izuku thinks.

"Yo, Chia plant! I got it. I also grabbed a sleeping bags. You got the food, blankets, and pillows?" Shinso returns to the kitchen.

Izuku nods quickly, "I also got the laptop for movies. Let's hurry up." He groans as he runs into the backyard.

Thirty minutes later, the brothers have all of their belongings set up.

"Shinso. I can literally fucking see their fucking window vibrating with the force that they're whacking nuts." Izuku sighs disappointedly.