Chapter Eight: First Days are the Best

Izuku had challenged the first year cheap-shots to a fight. Whoever beat him could take Kiri for a week. Shinso had just returned and was filled in by Kiri. He too started laughing.

A brave first year stepped forward, "I'll beat your fucking ass no problem!" Huh. I wonder if he's related to Katsuki. Izuku decided to humor the boy, "Okay but no Quirks. Mine can get very.... deadly."

"Tch, fine whatever. Stupid show-off." The first year snorted at him.

"Before we begin. What's your name?" "Landyn Hasai" "Okay, lil man. Let's fight. Everyone move to the edges! And for your sake. I'll go easy. The loser is the one that admits defeat first."

Landyn growled at him and charged. Izuku easily flipped over the hot headed boy, "Too slow!"

The boy charged again and saw Izuku's foot slightly pivoted to the left. Landyn feinted left and put Izuku on the ground, pinning him. "I told you I'd beat you, dumbass. Now gimme your girl." Landyn licked his lips. "Oh but you haven't beat me." Izuku chuckled and bent his leg at an awkward angle, kicking the boy in the jaw.

Landyn went flying. "IZUKU AIZAWA!" Shit. Aizawa was calling him from the door. Oh man, he did not look happy not one bit. "CLASS STARTED FIVE MINUTES AGO! LETS GO BITCH!"

Izuku nearly forgot that he had to call his parents either their parental title or their last name while at school.

"Oi, oi calm down Dad. These first years were getting cocky." Izuku defended himself. "Whatever let's go. Shinso. You too." The three teenagers grabbed their things and followed Aizawa out.

Aizawa entered his class with Shinso and had Izuku wait outside the door with Kiri.

"Hey Kiri?" "Hm?" "Do I have your permission to beat some asses if they look at you the wrong way? I know I have a boyfriend, but you're like a little sister to me." Izuku explains. "Yeah just don't break yourself, please."

Izuku hums in response and Aizawa comes out, "Let's go you two."

"Okay here comes the transfer student. Ignore the girl. She's bound to him." Aizawa briefly explains and beckons the two in.

Izuku comes walking in with his signature smirk. His crystalline horns glowing with excitement. He looks around the class and sees his beautiful boyfriend first. Speaking of.

Shoto was twitching in anticipation. Izu had said he had a surprise and Shoto's curiosity was thriving. When Aizawa-sensei had said they had a transfer student, the possibility of the new kid being Izuku briefly passed his mind.

When Izuku walked in with his combat partner, Kiri, behind him; Shoto literally jumped over everybody and tackled his boyfriend in a hug. He was glad that he was a couple inches taller than Izu. "I missed you baby. And you look fucking hot in that outfit." Shoto says, not caring who hears.

Izuku accepts the tackle hug and quickly kisses Shoto back, "Well now you got me everyday."

"Okay okay lovebirds. Do that later. Introduce yourself or I'll do it for you. Also, I'm going to sleep. Use the period to get to know the new kid." Aizawa threatens and the class shuttered.

The highly attractive greenette smirks at the class, "Hey I'm Izuku Aizawa. I'm 16 and adopted by Goth Jesus over here. Uhh.. This my baby." Izuku hug Shoto from behind, "And ain't NOBODY gonna touch him. Anyway, no touching Kiri here either. I'll let her introduce herself because she'd kick my ass."

Kiri starts her introduction with a small bow, "I am Kiri. I am 16 as well. I will not hesitate to kill you if you hurt Izuku. Also, don't try to separate us. It won't end well for you."