I Said No Kinky Bullshit!

LEMON/SMUT I suck at this shit, beware XD

It had been six months since Shinso and Izuku split apart. Izuku had finally gotten his full power back and Shinso had perfected the swords. He was even able to enhance plant growth with the life aspect of his Quirk.

The League of Villains attacked Hosu again, but it didn't last long. The Nomu they sent was weak against fire and Endeavor showed up like--

"I'm a barbie girl. In a Flaming world. Life in plastic, fuck it's melting."

AnYwAy.

Izuku decided to take Shinso on his first official mission. It was to the alleyway in Musutafu City where the LOV hideout was known to be.

"Shinso. Fucking breathe. We're doing surveillance. You're staying put while I go in. I can control what part of my body goes ghosty. Remember?" Izuku reassures his successor. Yes, during Izuku's transition to his physical form, something went wrong. Or right. Depends how you want to see it. His ability is very similar to Mirio Togata's Quirk; Permeation. Only difference is one is a Quirk while the other is an ability.

Izuku jumps down from the rooftop where Shinso was hiding and floats through the door to the bar. He decided to go full ghost bitch mode.

Nobody seemed to notice him. Then again, he looked like the invisible man on fucked up heroin so he was harder to see.

Dabi had returned after Izuku's death. He was thrown into a great depression over it. However, he still hates Shigaraki. It's a love hate relationship. The young black-haired man was sitting at the bar, spinning a shot glass on his finger, watching something on his phone.

Mustard was sleeping on the couch.

Shigaraki was sitting a couple seats away, drinking from the shot glass and talking with Spinner who looked bored.

Twice was talking to himself and pacing back and forth. The man was hugging a teddy bear. Fuckin' adorable Villain man.

Mr. Compress was probably in his room and Kurogiri was polishing his shot glass collection.

The greenette began to grow bored so he interrupted the silence.

"Hellllooooooo! Lovely to see you all again. Especially you, Shigaraki."

The villains tensed and went to attack the new voice but their attacks phased right through.

"Psht. Sorry. Attack me again and you'll become the bitches to my stitches."

"What the fuck does that even mean AND HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?!" Shigaraki screams at the top of his lungs. "I watched you die! I watched that scythe go through your head!"

Izuku sighs, "Bitches get stitches. Anyway. That's none of your business."

A deep voice interrupts, "I think it's my business."

Izuku turns to Dabi, "Sorry but not right now. So how are y'all doin?" He chuckles and looks around. "The childish handjob is still alive. Somehow. Wannabe Ninja Turtle, how ya doin'? Mr. Circus bitch. Nice to know you're alive and well. And finally Billy Milligan. Lookin' good."

They all just stared at him as he floated around and stops in front of Dabi.

"Dabi..." He whispers, "My old friend. You should come visit sometime. It gets lonely every once in a while."

Shinso whispers through the coms, "Bitch am I not company enough? "

"Oh there's never enough friendship." He floats over to Mustard.