Chapter Two: Hold On I Still Need You

Okay, so this chapter is literally shit. It sucks. I apologize in advance for world's worst chapter. :')

_____________________________

*Flashback*

Shouta Aizawa and Yamada Hizashi have been best friends since U.A. They graduated sooner than they would have liked and became Pro-Heroes. Shouta Aizawa became the underground hero, Eraserhead. His Quirk allows him to erase others' Quirks until he blinks. The downside to this Quirk, however, Shouta suffers from dry eye and his eyes can become temporarily damaged if he strains them for too long. Yamada Hizashi became known as the popular hero, Present Mic. His Quirk is Voice. Voice allows him to increase the volume of his voice dramatically. He can create extremely high pitched noises that often become strong enough to make ears bleed.

A couple years after Shouta and Hizashi graduated from U.A., they decided to get married. They had been dating since their second year at U.A. afterall. A year later they adopted a baby boy. The couple named the baby Hitoshi Shinso. Now, they live in a decent sized house with five bedrooms and three bathrooms.

Anyway, Hizashi had somehow convinced his lover to go shopping with him at the mall one day. Shouta agreed much to Hizashi's surprise. They bought a few groceries and, believe it or not, two more cats. Making them own the grand total of eight cats. With their new additions in hand, the couple left the mall. Once outside, they realized it was quite late. Around 11 o'clock at night.

Seeing as the duo had two very precious cargo, Shouta decided it was best to take the busier, more well-lit roads to avoid any Villains.

"I think the others needed more friends, don't you Sho?" Hizashi looked to his side to see that Shouta wasn't there. He abruptly turned around to see his lover staring down a dimly lit alleyway. "Sho? What's wrong?" Hizashi asks tentatively. Sho softly sets down the bags and cat that he was carrying and quietly beckons for Hizashi to come over. The overgrown cockatoo grows concerned, sets his things down as well, and quietly walks over to see what Shouta is staring at.

As he nears the alleyway, he hears soft sobbing. Hizashi immediately felt his heart clench because it sounded like a child. A child in pain. Sure enough, there is a young boy, collapsed against the alleyway wall, clutching his leg and torso. "I'm no good with kids. You're up." Shouta whispers dully.

Hizashi slowly walks over to the boy and crouches down in front of him,"Hey Little Listener, can you look at me?" The boy, shaking tremendously, looks at him. Hizashi almost cries out in shock at the boy. This boy was no older than their son. He has startlingly green eyes with not a speck of life in them. Only pain and sorrow. His jade green hair is a matted mess and from what Hizashi can see, his hands are covered in blood. "Is that your blood or someone else's, kid?" Hizashi questions, getting ready to defend himself if necessary. The boy moves his hands to reveal several gashes that are bleeding profusely. Hizashi immediately calls for Shouta to call an ambulance but the boy screams,"NO! NO NO NO!! Please no hospital. I'll be fine. Just leave me alone... Please." Shouta hesitantly comes over to the boy and crouches besides him,"What's your name, kid?"

"Iz-zuku M-Mid-doriya..." His whisper barely audible. The couple looks at each other worriedly. Izuku then starts coughing blood and struggling to breathe. "We gotta take him to Recovery Girl." Shouta says firmly. If the two had learned anything over the several years of being Pro-Heros, it was to bring the victim to the next best medical source. Bringing them where they don't want to be could trigger violent panic attacks and often lead to someone getting hurt. Hizashi calls Recovery Girl, preparing for the earful about calling so late at night.

"Mic this had better be good or I will not hesitate to take your cats for the week." Hizashi immediately paled and explained what had happened. He didn't want to lose his precious babies, but he didn't want to lose this boy either.