Bonus: Ghost Izuku and Shinso:: The Beginning

Y'all asked. And you shall receive. Shinso's transformation outfit ^^^ Except the silver is dark purple.

It's been four weeks since Izuku "died". He was actually just a ghost floating around the house training Shinso at the moment however.

Every morning, he'd wake Shinso up, make sure his Successor got changed and actually ate so he didn't pass out four miles away from his house.

Today was supposed to be the same as any other day except for the fact that Izuku and Shinso were going to sleep until 10:00. Today was the day Izuku came back. 

Nobody had ever seen Izuku actually sleeping in the four weeks he'd been chilling with them. So you can imagine Aizawa's surprise when he comes home from patrol at 3 AM and sees a child floating around his living room.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" He screeches, waking up the whole house. Bakugo, Kirishima, Dabi, Hizashi, Shoto, Shinso, and Denki come barreling down the stairs.

"What's wrong?!" Hizashi asks before looking where Aizawa is staring.

"Oh my ghosty shit."

Izuku wakes up and sees everyone staring at him, "I know I have a fucking gorgeous body but geez guys. All of you have boyfriends. Shinso and I have a surprise for you guys today also. Speaking of. INSOMNIAC SUCCESSOR OF MINE GET YOUR ASS TO SLEEP!!! WE HAVE A LONG DAY!!"

Surprise? Was the one thought of everyone except Shinso who smirks, sighs, and goes back to sleep despite Denki's protests. He was not going to die just because his boyfriend wanted some dick at 3 AM.

*Seven hours later*

The whole house was ordered to be quiet until 10 AM. It was hard but they managed. At 10 AM on the dot, Hizashi screeched only to have a shoe thrown at him.

"Whaaaaat? It's been so quiet."

"Yes because if Shinso isn't well rested, he'll die."

Everyone except Shinso- once again- looked shocked.

Izuku points at Shinso, "You and I need to talk about today. Let's go." He floats out the door with Shinso close behind.

Once they situate themselves under a nice shaded tree, Izuku explains what is going to happen and the aftereffects.

"It's going to hurt like a bitch. Be ready for that. It's also going to feel like something is being ripped from inside you. Like if you were water and I was the thing causing movement resistance. Make sense?"

Shinso nods and listens eagerly.

"Good, also. Wear clothes that you don't mind throwing away. Like you saw with me, my clothes changed as well. My fighting outfit will appear on me as I appear in a solid form. Your outfit will change. Six swords will appear. Two of each. Nobody. And I mean nobody is allowed to touch those except for you and me. Also, for a while, none of your clothes that you currently own will stay on your body once you change. They incinerate or just flat out disappear."

The purple haired boy stares in confusion.

"Yeah I don't know either. I have a special made uniform in my closet if you want it. Otherwise stay in the outfit you are 'regenerated' with. The damn outfit cleans itself and never smells. It's magic. I don't fucking know. Anyway. Ready?"

"Yes! Let's do this!"

"Calm. You need to save all energy. C'mon they're waiting in the arena." Izuku says, floating off in a hurry. If there's one thing he hates.... It's being late.

Everyone was waiting in the indoor arena they had. What was the surprise? They didn't believe that it was time for the separation. It took Izuku months to prep for that. 

(Shut it, I know it was like two days)

Denki and Kirishima were sparring while Bakugo judged their form. Dabi and Shoto were doing pilates. Aizawa and Hizashi were talking about who the bottom in their relationship was. 

Soon enough, Izuku floated in and stopped in the middle of the mat with Shinso.

Izuku was absorbed into Shinso's mind and seconds later, the white fog from a few years ago returned. After fifteen minutes of Shinso howling in pain and spasms; it was quiet. There stood Izuku. In his black muscle tank top, black cargo pants, combat boots, and dark green flannel around his waist.

He was really back.

Then there stood Shinso beside him. Shinso looked like he wanted to run for ten miles, but also die. Me too bud. Me too.

Shinso's new outfit was an open black and purple kimono robe with a black muscle t-shirt, black ripped joggers, combat boots, two katanas, and a handgun holster under the robe. He was also wearing open backed fingerless gloves.

"Izuku..." Shoto breathed out before running and hugging him, "Oh my god, I have missed being able to hug you."

Everyone else, even Bakugo, joins in on the group hug. They congratulate and compliment Shinso on being ready so quickly.

"So... Lil bro." Shinso begins.

"Hmm?" He replies from his place between Bakugo, Dabi, and Shoto.

"How does it feel to have an actual body again?"

"To be honest.... Kinda weird. If Sho, Dabs, and Bakugo move, I don't know if I can walk. It's been a fat minute where I havent just floated to where I wanna go."

"Let's test that!" Bakugo pulls Dabi and Shoto off of Izuku and like he stated. Izuku fell.

"BOMB BITCH, BURNT CHICKEN SHIT, AND CANDY CANE CUNT!!! COME BACK HERE!!" Izuku roars as he finally figures out how to run again.

Hizashi and Aizawa were in the kitchen making quite a large feast for everyone. They even invited Nemuri, Nezu, Toshinori, and several other classmates over.

Needless to say, everyone was elated that Izuku was back in his physical form and Shinso had received the Quirk.

That night was a night full of partying, drinking, and mock battles in the arena.

The house is finally back to normal. 

Now Shinso has to master the swords.

What a journey that will be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Sorry for taking so long.

I swear I'm alive. Anyway, there will be between three and eight bonus chapters for this.

I'm still undecided on that.

I hope this first Bonus Chapter is good for the start of it.

I just wanna thank y'all for 8k reads!!! Crazy!

Thank ya, Darlings!!!!!