Chapter Five: McFucked and Memories

"We need to talk"

____________________

Izuku freezes halfway in the bedroom. Oh shit. I bet he knows. "Ah, Sho! How are you tonight?" He rubs the back of his neck with a nervous smile.

"Cut the shit, Izuku. Your friends are currently being booked down at the station." Shouta replies monotonously, "We need to talk. Let's go." Izuku goes to reply but he gets wrapped in a familiar scarf and dragged down the stairs. He realized he was still in his Crimson Reaper outfit too. Oh no... Does Hizashi know? The answer to that was yes. A definite yes. Hizashi was waiting in the living room with Detective Naomasa Tsukauchi, Chiyo, Nemuri, All Cunt, and Shinso hiding in the background waiting for some good tea.

"Ah Izuku. Nice of you to join us." Naomasa greets the greenette grimly. Izuku is immediately grateful that he had half a mind to shrink his scythe down to the size of a jacket pin and place it on his pocket.

"Please take a seat and fucking explain." Shouta demands. "Fine fine. Damn salty man." That recieves a glare from the adults. As Izuku sits down, Naomasa starts his interrogation, "Okay. We can do this here. Or at the station with a more..... hostile.. environment." "Here'll do for now. Just know that I'm not answering certain questions." Izuku replies with a dark tone and his head hanging low. The aura he was emitting was truly frightening. 

"I see. Okay, what's your ambition. Hero, vigilante, or villain?" "At the moment Vigilante, borderline Villain."

"Your friends won't give their names up so who are they?" "Jiro, Dabi, Toga. Figure em out."

"What's your Alias?" At this, Izuku looked up at Naomasa with a wicked glint in his eyes, "You really wanna know, mister lie detector?" "Yes." The adults all looked at him ready to subdue him if necessary. "Alright, I need to stand up and have access to my pocket though." Shouta hesitated, but took the scarf off and let the boy stand.

"Ahh that feels better. Heh.. I'm going to go into the backyard so I don't accidentally kill one of you, and so nobody sees what I'm about to do. Besides you of course." Izuku chuckles darkly.

It's like someone else took over his body. Hizashi thnks. What the hell?  Nemuri's turn to be baffled. I don't like this. All Might and Shouta think as Izuku walks into the backyard. The villainous vigilante stops, reaches up, and takes a pin off of his vest pocket. 

"Fra aske til kraft, løft deg opp." He mumbles the Norse chant and throws the pin up into the air. There's a grey-ish flash and a massive scythe appears in the sky, landing in Izuku's hand outstretched hand. With a powerful voice he continues, "I am..." He looks up with a psychotic smile, "The Crimson Reaper."

 Izuku's eyes then turn into a blazing purple and green galaxy again, "I am a fragment of his soul, Himoya Okawo. A pleasure to meet you all. I apologize for his actions, however, his mind and soul are hurting with unimaginable pain and he has nobody that has bothered to truly be willing to talk with him. Even his closest friends, who you took away, they only know a fraction of his pain and loneliness. I will let you all see a bit of his past. I must go before I wear his soul out too much." With that, Izuku's eyes went back to green and he passed out. Again.

This is the first time Chiyo, Nemuri, All Might, Shouta, Hizashi, and Naomasa are able to get a good look at Izuku's temporary eye color. And due to the fact that it's dark as fuck outside, his eye color is even brighter and it's easier to see the detailed galaxy.

Izuku falls to the ground and the scythe resorts back to its pin sized form. Shouta goes approach the downed boy cautiously before Naomasa stops him.