if we're talking body

Lips pressed to skin, tasting every inch being offered. Moans filled the room, a filthy lullaby he'd rather drown himself in. Their bodied entangled in what could only be described as intimate. Their movements sensual as they played each other's song.

"Fuck!" A breathy shout was heard as he gave a particular hard thrust. Snaking his hand between them, he gripped the hard length, pulling and tugging, thumb flicking at the slit, earning him another yell, and a bite on his shoulder. It had him hissing at the pain, but the pleasure overtook it, causing him to tighten his hand, move even faster, harder.

"So close." It was said with gritted teeth, and he clenched his own, sweat dropping down from his forehead. He fixed their position, hefted the legs around his waist high and he thrusted his hips down, unrelenting. Their eyes fixed on each other, and his hand worked to get him closer to the edge as he too was near his peak.

"Come for me." He growled, and with a squeeze, the other's body arched high, chests touching each other, and he let go, spilling over his hand and their chests, as he thrusted frantically to reach his own. Slamming once, twice, he groaned and stilled, letting go of the breath he didn't know he held.

––

Zee took the offered spoon and immediately dug in. Grimacing at the lukewarm food, he shrugged, hunger getting the best of him.

"I told you to heat it up."

Zee rolled his eyes, looking up at Saint who sat down beside him with his steaming hot food in his hands. "I can't wait. You starved me."

"Hey," Saint pushed at him with his shoulder. "I wasn't the one who pounced at you as soon as I arrived. You almost made me drop our takeout."

Zee smirked around his spoon, leering at Saint. "I can't help that you looked hot."

Saint shook his head, but leaned in and kissed his cheek before trailing to his ear, making Zee's eyes closed. "I know." Then he pulled away.

Zee's eyes snapped open and he glared, but there was no heat to it, before tuning back in to the tv. It was a random movie that was on their watchlist, but Zee had no interest, though he can't say the same for his companion, who was hanging on to every word the character was speaking. He let his thoughts drift.

They've been in this arrangement since they found out that their sexual tension on set didn't only stay on set. The first time Saint kissed him off cameras was when he drove him to his house after work. That night, he didn't get to go home.

Ever since then, they had this friends with benefits thing going on. Both agreeing that it was just that. Sleeping together and having fun. It would save them from finding it elsewhere and it would prevent anything from damaging their career as a couple. Really, it was a foolproof plan. They aren't dating, just two close friends who are attracted to each other and relieve all those pent up urges. No commitments, no feelings.

Saint was the one to propose it after the first couple of times. Zee found that even in the middle of sex, Saint was able to have a conversation as he rode him. He could only agree with a nod before shutting him up with a kiss and fucking him into the bed.

It's been months since then.

Zee was fine with their arrangement. Really. Saint was smart. Saint was beautiful. Saint was hot. How can anyone ever say no when it's practically handed to you on a silver platter?

But something changed. Zee changed.

But maybe he didn't. Deep inside, he was in denial. Deep inside, he knew. He didn't change.