the whole world with you

The sun streaked in through the huge elegant Parisian balcony. The golden hour basking hues of warm orange over the tangled bodies on the equally elegant and massive Victorian bed. One can't even tell where the other begun and the other ended. The autumn breeze couldn't quite cool down the rising temperature of the sensual exchange. The heavy breathing in the room echoed loudly even with its huge open space overlooking the beauty of the City of Light.

Eyes fluttered in pleasure, as ring-clad hands gripped tightly on to the other's head, moaning loudly as lips covered over hot flesh.

"P'Zee–!" Saint's hoarse voice rose accompanying his fiancé's groan, the vibrations going straight to his cock. His leg rose from the sheets, hips shifting up at the sensation, back arching, before Zee's hands firmly pressed him down on the bed just as he sucked harder, taking him deeper. His toes curled and the grip he had on Zee's head tightened, the hairs in between his fingers.

With half-lidded eyes, Saint watched as Zee's eyes were closed shut, mouth working on deriving pleasure from Saint. He cursed as his Phi bobbed his head faster, sucking a little harder. Saint felt his stomach tighten, and he harshly grabbed at Zee's head, pulling him off. He didn't want to come just yet. Zee whined being stopped many times since they began, but still followed, meeting Saint's kiss as they entangled themselves until Saint had his fiancé on his back, straddling him. They both moaned into the kiss as their cocks brushed against each other, then another sound escaped them both as Saint placed pressure on both of them leaning down.

Pulling away, Saint's eyes opened hearing the needy grunt from Zee as the other tried to chase his lips. He smirked as ran his hand down the side of his fiancé's face. His fingers made a trail from his cheek, down to his neck, watching Zee's mouth parting open breathing uneven.

"Saint.." His breathy voice had Saint's fingers following back up the path he made until it was on Zee's lips. With no hesitation, Zee opened his mouth wide and he placed them inside, watching as his fiancé licked and sucked as if it were his cock. But then between the two, Zee was always fascinated with his hands – never a time where he wouldn't be staring at them, holding them.

Now it was his turn to have his breath stolen, as Zee sat up, not letting up on his ministrations. His Phi's hand went to hold the fingers inside his mouth and the other grabbing Saint's other hand. He watched as Zee met his eyes, licking each finger, the rings glinting in the sun. Then, one by one, with his teeth, Zee slowly took off each ring, settling them on his tongue for a second letting Saint watch with bated breath, before dropping them on the bed. He did this for all seven, both left and right – except for one that matched the ring on Zee's own finger, marked both his and Zee's ownership, his engagement ring. The whole time Saint was so turned on, he wasn't even sure if he was still breathing by the end of it as Zee innocently smiled up at him, waiting.

"Fuck." Saint let out, before tilting Zee's head up and crashing his mouth against his in a desperate move. He could feel Zee's smirk before their tongues worked against that and instead had the older one moaning, leaning in for more. Zee bit at his lip, tugging and Saint cursed before pulling away slightly, lips still brushing against Zee's. He murmured, "I love you, you know that?"

"I love you too." Zee pressed a kiss against his lips, before nipping at it, teasing glint in his eye. "Tee rak."

Saint denies the way his heart seem to squeeze at the endearment. Instead of answering, knowing it will only fuel Zee more, he went on to trail kisses down his fiancé's neck, shutting him up quickly as his mouth slanted over his adam's apple and sucked. Zee's hands went to his waist, gripping hard as Saint smirked, sucking harder. As he continued his torture on one of Zee's most sensitive spots, he felt the same hands on his waist trail behind him then down his entrance. He was already wet from earlier's prep and Zee wasted no time in slipping a finger inside of him making him bite at Zee's neck. Zee cursed but moved his finger in and out, scissoring him open once more.