Training

"Now your training will begin in two days time Dominic. Tomorrow will be a day to yourself, but the day after that. Marcel will find you and show you what is invovled in your training. After your first day of training we will test you to see how quickly you learn your skills."

I looked at the people crowded in the room and nodded, before turning round and leaving. Following my guide we stopped outside a medium size hut close to the centre of the village. I thanked my guide and slowly walked throught the doorway, into the hut.

It was vary spacious, with three dors leading off from the main room. The closest door lead to the kitchen. The second leading to the bedroom, and the third lead to the washroom that even though it seemed to be the smallest. It was still the biggest room that i have ever been going to stay in.

 The Next Day

"Dominic awaken, it is time for your training to begin and there is much we must cover, before the days end"

I slowly opened my eyes, trying to not fall back asleep after the restless night spent thinking over all that has happened. Looking up seeing Marcel standing over me, a sly grin plastered across his face. A look that I have seen before when people usually have something in store for me, that i know i will not like.

"We'll look whos finally awake, ive been trying to awaken you for over an hour" Marcel said from above me. "Come get dressed and ill meet you at the training field at the west side of the village." Marces spoke while walking towards the front door.

Marcus stopped and turned to face me standing in the bedroom doorway, "Dont forget to pass by the armourer, he'll give you some better protection". With that he left whistling as he strolled away.

I slowly walked out the house, the cold air swirling around creating a gentle breaze around me. I look around me trying to figure out, what direction to take to get to the armoury. Looking around i spot smoke that coming out a chimney stack towards the left. So i guess that is the direction i'am taking.

Walking through the village, I can see that they are read for war. Some practicing in front of there huts as children run about playing. Children who haven't been weighed down by the pressures of life.

Walking towards the smoke I come across the armourey. Swords, knifes, leather armour all hanging up on racking waiting to be used in battle.

'Ahhhh, Dominic you've finally got up I see'. Turning around i find a man a about 6ft in height with muscles that seemed to be bigger than my head. 'Why does everyone always say that. I mean its not that late infact earlier than i usually wake up'.

'Come we will begin your training. with some warm-ups and a quick jog round the outskirts of the village'.

****** Sorry this is so short just trying to get back into the way of the characters and in which direction i want the story to go in.******