Distance

Mystery P.O.V

"I told you to kill, the new kid before they have a chance to train him, not run away just because they have a few warriors". The voice shouted from the speakers in the headphones, trying not to wince at how loud it was.

"My men had to pull back because there was an unseen warrior, that is more powerful than weve ever seen, our weapons didn't even break through his barrier" I calmly stated to my boss trying to disfuse the situation. "What do you mean didn't break through, they have been made purposfully to overcome there powers, you fool".

"I know but they didn't, it just dissipated as soon as it hit the wall" I was trying to keep my calm, even though it was my boss, it's only my team that has been fighting against these freaks of nature. Only God should have power over the elements not people.

"Wait what did this barrier look like" from anger to glee what the hell is wrong with this guy geez. "Well it was stone but with a weird design, and was kind of like glowing". I hear a sharp intake of breath before the headphone clicked indicating the end of the call.

Now thats what i have to put up with, but I guess thats the price to ride the world of these freaks.