44. Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me

[Regarding Dean and Natalia]

There was a wounded man running through the forest as fast as he could. He was bleeding from a wound on his side. He stopped to make a call. "You have to. No! Listen to me... Get out of there."

Dean and Natalia were running after the man. They saw the man stopped by a tree and fired a shot at him.

"Just go! Now!" the man yelled, running off again and leaving behind a smear of blood on the tree.

Dean and Natalia appeared again, looking for the man. They saw where their bullets hit and the smear of blood. They heard a rustling sound and headed towards it, guns drawn. They came upon the man on one knee facing another tree.

"You people. You never learn, do you? Always trying to run," Dean said.

The man turned around, and he had carved something into the tree, which was beginning to glow with a purple light. "Dearmad!"

There was a flash of purple and Dean and Natalia were knocked to the ground, unconscious.

Dean and Natalia were laying on the ground. There was a rabbit sitting between him. Dean and Natalia woke up suddenly, looking hung over.

"Ohh..." Dean and Natalia groaned, started to sit up a bit, and brushed leaves out of their faces. "Ugh."

They looked down and saw the rabbit as Dean greeted, "Hey, buddy." He moved the rabbit behind him and stood. "Mm. Ah. Wow."

Natalia picked up the rabbit and pet it gently.

They looked around, unsure of where they were. They pulled out their phones to make a call and saw the screens were badly cracked and their phones no longer worked. "Oh, come on."

The rabbit jumped out of Natalia's arms and she pouted before whispering, "Bye-bye, bunny."

Dean and Natalia turned around and saw a walking path not far from where they were standing. There were several people walking/jogging along it.

A woman with a stroller said, "And I was like, "Andy, the dog's vegan.""

"Hey. Hey," Dean and Natalia called.

""How could you give him–""

"Excuse me," Dean said. "Do you mind if we–"

The woman gasped and recoiled from Dean and Natalia. She reached into her purse hanging off the stroller and handed Dean and Natalia some money.

"Wh–"

"Just don't buy a drink."

The woman's baby made some noises as she started walking away. "I-I know, Stacey."

"Huh," Dean noted as he and Natalia looked around again and saw a man jogging towards him with a dog. He walked up to him to talk. "Hey. Hey, hey, hey. Excuse us."

The man stopped jogging.

"Look, uh, uh, we're not – not bums, okay?"

The man removed his earbuds to hear Dean. Dean looked at the cord from the headphones going into the man's pocket. "Just two somebodies who really need to use a phone. Do you mind?"

The man hesitated, then unplugged his headphones and handed Dean his phone. "Great. Thank you."

Dean walked a short amount away from the man to make his phone call. "Okay."

Dean dialed a number and the phone started ringing. Sam's phone lit up with a phone call. Sam picked up and put it on speaker.

"Hello?" Sam asked.