on a mission

me and dean were in one of bobby's extra buildings torturing demons to get the where abouts of crowley. i've never seen dean so focused on something. after i had gotten a moment alone with him earlier we had a talk.

"i'm glad you sided with us." he says looking down as we walked over to his car as sam lingered behind talking to my dad and brother. i look up at him, hurt fell in my eyes.

"dean, why wouldn't i?" he shook his head glancing back up at me before returning his gaze down to his shoes as he walked.

"i don't know, you and crowley have this friendship and i just wasn't completely sure whether you would side with us or not." i grab his arm making him stop to look at me.

"what crowley's doing i can't go with. he crossed a line. when it came to him making deals and stuff i knew that he was doing what he had to do. but now, he's the damn king of hell. i get that what's he's trying to do is to give him more power but, how he's doing it is wrong. him bringing ben and lisa into this is not gonna fly with me. i don't know if you'll believe me or not, but i will go dark side to help you guys. and with that meaning i'll kill crowley, i'll be okay with that. i'd do anything for y'all." i say staring, deep, into his green eyes. he smiles at me slightly.

"thank you. that means a lot." he says bringing his hand up to my face, creasing it. we stand there for a moment just being there for each other. he sighs before dropping his hand walking to the car as sam got out of the house.

dean strapped the next demon down in a chair with a devil's trap on the floor. dean walked around him while i sat on a chair a little bit away from them.

"look, i don't know anything." the demon pleaded, looking up at dean.

"yeah, we'll see." dean said looking at the demon walking away, glancing at me as he walked toward the table with all of the torturing tools laid a crossed it. sam came in going over to dean, as he grabbed a bottle of liquor and took a swig of it.

"dean?" sam says coming over to him, i keep my eyes on the demon in front of me as sam and dean have their little conversation. i smile at the demon evilly.

"what happened to you being crowley's little sidekick." he stares me down as i get off of the chair making my way over to him. i lift my hand in the air starting to close it slowly. this caused the demon to groan in pain.

"not so much anymore." i say holding the mad smile on my face. my hand nears its closing point when dean taps me on the shoulder, i turn to him dropping my hand making my hold on the demon release. he sighs in relief.

"let me have some action, huh?" dean says lightly to me, i nod going back over to my chair. dean makes his way over to the demon holding the knife in his hand. "now, are you going to tell us where crowley is or, am i gonna have to go all murderous on you? or even worse belle?"

he laughs in his chair looking at him. "i don't know anything." dean motioned for me to get up. i walk over to him putting my hand on the demons shoulder sending sharp pains through out it's body. he screamed and screamed until i let go just when i was about to get close to killing him. dean bends down in front of him.

"now, do you know?" he smiles up at dean, flicking his eyes. he sends dean flying across the room, he breaks from the chair. i start to try and kill him, but he sends me flying back as well. he sees that i'm not getting up anytime soon and walks over to dean.

"i'm not telling you anything." he says, while holding dean up by his neck, cutting off his air. "so you can stop talking, you miserable sack."

just as i start to get up to go help dean, cas comes up behind the demon smiting him. the demon drops to the floors as i run over to dean and cas. dean grabs his neck, as i walk over to him.