welcome to the wild west

"it's here somewhere, i know it

"it's here somewhere, i know it. help me move this." sam says to bobby. they move the desk that was in the middle of the room over to the side. sam bends down pulling a nail out of the wooden floor, which a square part of it acted as a type of door. sam opens it as dean shines a light down the dark opening.

"well, i'll be damned." bobby says before we each start to head down the ladder like staircase into the underground room. sam was the first to go down, he had turned on the lights in the small squared room. once we were all down there, we all looked around noticing all the books.

"welcome to the campbell family llibrary." sam says as we continue to look around. dean shines his flash light over at a wall with old looking pictures on it. i walk around looking at the books. i hover my hand over each of them as i go down the line, getting farther into the room.

"so, samuel collected all of this stuff, huh?" dean questions as he continued to glance around the room, flashlight still in his hand.

"apparently." sam replies still looking around himself.

"wow." i say still in awe of all of the books and other things littered around the room.

"what are we looking for?" dean asks looking toward bobby for an answer.

"well, anything that'll put a run in the octomom's stockings. pick a row." he says before we all go to our chosen spots looking through the book trying to find anything on the 'mother of all'.

we fall into the research like it's nothing. searching through the books of anything and everything to put that bitch down. so far i hadn't found anything interesting. as i look through the books i think about how dean had been actually like nothing had happened just those couple of weeks ago when he was at my house. i've tried to talk to him about it but, to no avail he was still avoiding the subject completely. me and sam had been acting like we usually did around each other. i could see dean's side glances sometimes. how he would seem slightly jealous at sam and i's friendship.

i wasn't trying to have anything more with them. in all honesty i was still hung up on jake. i know it had been two years but, my heart still longed for him knowing he was out there somewhere. i still had yet to truly move on.

bobby had found something on how to kill eve a while ago. he was now looking through it trying to fully figure it out. "any of you jokers ever heard anything about a phoenix?" bobby looks between us as he presents his question. me and sam shake our head but dean being dean comes back with a smart remark.

"river, joaquin or the giant flaming bird?" sam smiles slightly at dean's joke but i just roll my eyes.

"it says here that the ashes of a phoenix can burn the mother." bobby says explaining more on his question.

"great. where do we get one?" i ask looking for more on the subject.

"you got me. i thought it was a myth." bobby says looking at me before looking back at the boys. i lean back sighing loudly.