Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

For how long I was blacked out, I am not too sure. I awoke to a rumbling noise the sound of a car engine. I could still only see black, and was listening to the sound when I remembered what had happened. The party I thought, the fast cars, the four boys, then nothing. I forced my bright blue eyes to open. And I awoke with a jump once I took in my surroundings. I was in a car so that was an engine I was listening to. Then I could see a blonde and a brunette head sitting in the two front seats, and the other two boys were next to me, one on either side.

I was leaning on the boy with sandy coloured hair. I must have fallen asleep on him, how embarrassing.

'Comfy?' he asked smiling

I jumped up off of the stranger sat up and looked around again. I started to panic, I was in a car with four strangers and where I was heading to I had no idea. I unlocked my seatbelt and leaned across to my right side and tried to push open the door. If I could just get it open I could start running to help I thought.

I rattled the handle and climbed over the boy, it wouldn't open. The boy glanced at me quite irritated and shoved me back on to the middle seat with the slightest ease like he was only moving a feather.

'Let's not do that now Ella' the boy who moved me said

'How do you know my name? Who are you? Why won't you let me go?" I asked worry thickening my voice

'You ask a lot of questions' the boy in the front driving said whilst glancing at me through his mirror

Am I going to get answers?' I asked again

'Not just yet' replied the driver

'Right that's it. I'm getting out of here' I announced. I looked around the car for an exit when I spotted a sunroof above me with the open and close buttons beside it. It looked fairly big enough for me to fit through, lucky I'm small.

All four boys were looking out their windows not paying attention to me or anything I said so none of them really heard my announcement. My seatbelt was still undone so I would be able to move quite quickly through the sunroof.

I leapt up springing my feet off the car seat and belted the open button. I got my arms through, my elbows, my shoulder, and that is the furthest I got. I felt a hard yank on my legs and was pulled back down to my seat easily by the boys beside me.

'Lock that will you please?' said the same irritated looking boy to the driver

I decided I would not sit still. I would get out of this car or at least die trying. I thrashed around in my seat leaning to my left trying the handle on that door too; it was locked just like the other had been. Big hands came up from behind me and wrapped around my waist pulling me back to my seat once again. I hit the hands as hard as could and thrashed around, maybe if I injured this boy they would stop and I could get out. That theory didn't work; I don't even think he felt me punch him much to my disappointment.

The boys beside me now had one of the hands each on my arms restraining me to my seat. I was unable to move.

'Let go of me!' I demanded

'Not until you stop thrashing around like that' said the boy on my left

'No! LET ME GO NOW!' I screamed. Finally the ear piercing scream came out, that I was hoping for before. Well better late than never I thought.

'Stop moving like that!' the boy on my right said

'No, I want to go!' What have you done to me?' I asked warily, once I remembered I fainted then I awoke in the car, I was hoping nothing unpleasant had happened to me in between.

'Okay, if you sit still we will tell you some things, what do you want to know?' the driver said

'I blacked out, that's the last thing I remember' I stated 'how did I get into the car?'

'One of the boys carried you in, your tiny you know, really not heavy,' the driver was giving me all of the answers

'Why did I black out?' I asked

'Easy, you weren't cooperating with us, so my friend knows a special trick to knock someone out for an hour or longer if needed'

'Why do you want me?' I asked

'I can't tell you that yet'

'Why, where are you taking me?' I asked worried

'Ah, can't tell you that either' he said

'What did you do to me while I was blacked out?' I questioned

'Nothing, put you in the car, and drove. We could have done much worse though' he said smiling

'Let me go!' I said again

'We cannot do that Miss Ella' he said 'Now sit back and relax because you really cannot get out or past us'

I slumped back into my seat, unhappy with the lack of answers I got.

'We better put this on you, so next time you want to make a bad attempt at escaping it will slow you down' the boy on my left said whilst putting on my seatbelt and locking it into to place around my waist.

We drove for around an hour, and the sky was still pitch black outside still late I thought. I didn't speak at all within that hour; I had nothing to say and was busy planning my escape tactic in my head.

When we stopped and were to get out somewhere I would run and hide so they couldn't find me. That's all had thought of so far.

We rounded a corner and I saw the first lights I had seen since I had been trapped in the car. Then I saw a big building and billboards all around it, and lit up planes flying to and from the building.

'The airport' I stated not knowing I had said it aloud

'Yes' the driver said

He drove up to the airport entrance gave someone his keys through the window and then the driver hopped out the car followed by the boy in the front seat.

The boy next to me held my arm and pulled me out too, then the other boy the last one in the car, came and stood beside me hopping out too.

I was pulled into the airport, and then all four boys stood looking at the screens. They were obviously checking for a flight I thought but where to? As the boy holding my arm was concentrating on the flights his grip began to loosen, and eventually his arm hang limp by his side.

All four boys were a couple feet in front of where I was standing, so I started to back away silently until I was out the door, and then I ran.

{YAY! THATS CHAPTER 2 DONE! HOW EXCITING! PLEASE LEAVE ME YOUR COMMENTS TELLING ME HOW YOUR LIKING IT, AND JUST A NOTE ALL THE CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE MINE, I HAVE CREATED THEM AND THEY ARE MY PROPERTY AS WELL AS THIS ORIGINAL IDEA. I HAVE DRAWN INSPIRATION FROM THE TWILIGHT SAGA AND THE VAMPIRE DIARIES COS THEY ARE BOTH AMAZING BUT THESE ARE MY IDEAS IN THIS STORY. HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!! :) }