Chapter 29- Last chapter.

***48 hours later***

I could hear voices around me, they sounded rough and mumbled but they soon became clearer when I focused in on them.

‘Do you think she’ll make it?’ one voice asked

‘I don’t know, she needs to wake up today though or else…..’ another voice left the sentence hanging

‘Wait I think she just moved!’ another voice exclaimed

I tried really hard to open my eyes, I put every ounce of energy behind the action and mustered all of the strength I had until they finally fluttered open. I blinked a few times taking in my surroundings. I was back in America in my bedroom, lying in my bed. On the ends of my bed sat Bray and Kyle and behind them stood Dean and Jay. They all looked awful, they each had bags under their eyes and they all looked rather pale and un-rested. I frowned as I wondered what had caused this.

‘Ella, Ella your awake, how are you feeling?’ Kyle asked

‘Um better, really..’ I searched for the word I was after ‘good’ I finished

‘El baby, there’s no easy way to break this to you….you’re a Vampire’ he finished and I gasped in shock and everything came flooding back to me

‘I remember now’ I paused thinking of everything that had happened ‘Blake, where’s Blake?’ I asked suddenly panicked

‘El, Ssh it’s alright Blake is..well.. He’s no longer’ Bray informed me

‘He’s dead?!’ I exclaimed, I never meant for anyone to get killed or hurt I felt mixed emotions towards Blake hatred yes but to wish someone death no.

‘Ella, Blake was bad news, if we didn’t kill him when we did he would’ve killed you first’ Dean simply stated.

‘Okay no we’ve got that sorted and Ella you’re feeling better we all need to talk, meet us out the front on the oval in half an hour’ Bray instructed, ad with that the boys left me to freshen up.

I made my way over to the bathroom and stripped off taking an extremely long much needed hot shower. When I got out I looked my body over in the mirror. The last remember my body was covered in puncture marks and deep wounds but now looking at my reflection there were no marks left, my skin looked healthier than ever before and almost had a radiant glow to it. My eyes shone a brighter blue, my hair was shiny with no frizz in sight and my body looked more slim and toned than ever before- hell I could almost see some abs happening! What the fudge is going on! My mind was reeling, I had been told I was now a Vampire but what did that mean exactly? I needed to find out now.

I quickly threw on some underwear and a hot pink playsuit before bounding out of my room and down to oval out the front of the house. I found the guys sitting on the oval under a tree and I joined them sitting cross legged.

‘Okay, so I’m a Vampire, what does that mean?’ I asked eagerly keen to find out more information

‘Well not too much actually, I mean when a human gets turned into a Vampire their body sort of just freezes in time and they remain the age they were turned forever’ Bray started

‘However when you are born a Vampire you inherit all of these super cool gifts like fast pace, strength and super intensified senses then you stop ageing at a certain time. With you though you weren’t born a Vampire so you didn’t get the super cook gifts’ Dean cut in.

‘And um, one small detail….you also drink blood’ Jay added in quietly.

‘Okay okay let me get this straight, I’m a Vampire. But I don’t get any of those super cool gifts or heightened sense, I have do drink blood to live and I’m frozen at 16!’ I yelled standing up placing my hands on my hips.

‘I can’t believe this!’ I yelled again. ‘I’m never going to be old enough to go on The Amazing race, or get married or have kids or even go clubbing or get a licence! 16 is such a terrible age to be forever!’ I cried.

‘Ella you need to keep calm and accept it’ Bray said plainly

‘But what’s going to happen to me, where am I going to go?’ I asked worriedly

‘You’re not going anywhere Ella, you’re going to stay here with us and we are still going to look after you until your sort of 18 well in 2 years’ time and then we are going to go from there, and take everything day by day.’

My name is Ella and I was kidnapped by Vampires who saved my life. I am now a Vampire and 16 forever. You just read my story.