Chapter 16

‘Ella, Ella, don’t shut your eyes, were here’ I heard Jays voice

I slowly opened my eyes as Bray set me down on a hospital bed. I looked around the room it was set up with hospital supplies and this was the only bed in the room it was quite small. I looked over at the two boys who were talking to an older lady. The first lady I had seen and no doubt she was a vampire. She must have been about 50 years old and she was quite tall, she wore a white lab coat and had a stethoscope hanging from around her neck. Yep definetly a doctor I thought.

The doctor and the two boys walked over to me, Bray and Jay stood on either side of the bed.

‘Alright Ella let’s see what the damage is’ the doctor said taking he place beside me, I mad no action of moving my shirt up, I was just so tired. Then Bray slowly moved up my shirt and folded it back so the Doctor could see the wound.

‘My my, some stitches are definetly needed’ the doctor exclaimed whilst wondering away the get the supplies she needed, I groaned I was pain and tired I just wanted to sleep. The doctor returned to my side in a matter of minutes with everything she needed.

‘I’m just going to give you something for the pain Ella okay?’ the Doctor asked me and then I saw he syringe she was holding. I began to freak out, the last syringe I had in me was full of drugs- not a good memory! I made a move to get up off the bed and get the hell out of here!

‘ssssh Ella its okay’ Jay soothed me whilst both him and Bray held me down by an arm each fixing me to the bed.

‘N-n-no’ I stuttered, thanks to Blake I now have a fear of syringes

‘Its alright sweeties, its just for the pain’ The doctor informed me before planting the syringe in my arm. She then took it out and put a bandaid on the little hole that was left on the skin. ‘Alright now for the stitches, they will hurt just a little bit, but please try and keep still’

I nodded and shut my eyes, I didn’t want to watch her sew my skin shut. I felt her begin stitiching and I squeezed my eyes shut tighter, it did hurt. Both boys had a firm grip on my arms and were trying to relax me. Jay was rubbing my shoulder with his spare hand and Bray was rubbing circles on my hand with his. What seemed like hours later though it was really on minutes the Doctor announced she was done.

‘Alright all done, now these stitches will dissolve so you don’t need to come back and get them taken out. Now just look at my finger and im going to shine a torch in your eyes’ The doctor instructed and I did as she asked. ‘Alright now you have a slight concussion so I need you stay awake for the next hour and then you can go to sleep’ The doctor instructed me

‘An hour?’ I sighed, that was going to be so hard, I was absolutely knackered.

‘Don’t worry Doc, we’ll keep her up an hour’ Bray put the Doctors mind at ease.

‘Alright your free to go’ The Doctor said.

I sat-up and hopped off the bed swaying slightly as I did, I still felt a bit dizzy.

‘You alright Ella?’ Jay asked

I just nodded in response and slowly followed behind the boys. I guess my pace was too slow for the boys because Jay turned around and scooped me up into his arms then continued walking with me against his chest. I started to close my eyes once again.

‘Ella, Ella wake up’ Bray called to me, I opened my eyes and tried my best to keep them that way. Before I knew it we were back in my room and I was being placed on my bed.

‘Ella we need to talk about what happened today’ Jay said sternly

‘Tomorrow, I’m tired’ I mumbled out whilst yawning.

‘Alright’ Jay sighed in defeat.

‘Wait, don’t go’ I pleaded ‘stay with me’

I moved into the middle of the bed and both of the boys looked at each other then climbed onto either side of the bed and laid down next to me.

‘Alright now we need to keep you awake for the next hour’ Bray said but before he could continue I was in a deep sleep.

****

‘Do you think she’s awake?’ I heard one voice question

‘No, but I think we should wake her’ the other voice said

‘But she looks adorable when she’s sleeping’ the first voice came again

‘I know but Zac needs to talk to us all about yesterday’

‘Oh yeah’

I kept my eyes tightly shut I didn’t want to get up yet but I did just have one of the best night’s sleep I have had in a long time.

‘Ella, Ella it’s time to get up’ Jays voice spoke softly

I rolled over, then a sharp pain shot through me, I groaned and sat up clutching my stomach.

I looked up into the worried faces of Jay and Bray they were dressed already and I wondered if they had stayed the whole night in my bed with me.

‘Here take these it will help’ Jay instructed while handing me some pills and a glass of water, I swallowed the pills in a matter of seconds. ‘We will come back in 10 minutes for you’ he instructed before both boys left my room

***10 minutes later***

I had showered and changed into a cute floral jumpsuit and pulled my hair back and curled my ponytail. I felt so much better, I even had time to apply a little bit of makeup. There was a knock at my door, I pulled it open to find the four boys standing there looking at me.

‘All ready Ella?’ Jay asked

‘Yep’ I replied a little too brightly considering I was probably going to get a lecture from Zac.

I followed the four guys down the corridor and into a the huge library that I had been in only days before. We were greeted by Zac. He stood there looking perfect and clean and relieved to see us all enter the room.

‘Ella, your alright’ he said coming over to me and embracing me in a tight hug, well that was unexpected.

‘Um yeah’ I breathed out just standing there not hugging him back. Zac let me go and motioned for us to go and sit down. We all took a seat on the lounges I was sat between Bray and Jay, Kyle and dean were opposite us and Zac sat in the armchair to the side of me.