Chapter 28

‘Ella, do you know how one turns another into a Vampire?’ I shook my head in response to his question before he resumed ‘Well, a Vampire drinks majority of a humans blood about three quarters of it and then they bite them right here’ he informed me trailing his finger down my neck and along my collarbone. Then the process takes 48 hours and you either make it and survive or the transformation kills you. And if it is the latter then I will inherit your fortune and have drank you dry, achieving both of my goals. That is what I am hoping for.’ He finished staring at me reading my reaction.

‘Gosh those men took a good drink didn’t they?’ he said examining my bruised wrists, ‘and what happened here?’ he questioned to himself trailing his fingers along my stomach where there was a new rather deep puncture wound.

‘Oww’ I whimpered in pain as he touched the wound.

‘Alright now Ella, I have nearly drunk you dry, do you know what that means?’ he questioned

‘Please don’t’ I pleaded already knowing he was going to turn me right here, right now.

‘You’ll either die or survive’ he said, and with that he swept my body up and into his lap sinking his sharp teeth into the spot he had traced along my neck.

ÁHHHHHHHHHH’ I screamed out in pain as his teeth dug deeper and deeper into my skin until finally the pain was gone and Blake was lifted off of me. Wait lifted?

I looked up to see Bray, Dean, Kyle andJaywith around twenty other guys around them. They looked like an army and I could tell they were all on the good side. Blake fled the room followed by the twenty extra guys, I doubted Blake would survive this one.

The four guys eagerly edged closer to me, ‘Told you I’d find you’ Bray said walking up to me. When they all reached the bed they gasped at the sight of me and then sprung into action. Dean snapped the handcuffed and released my hand, while Bray removed his shirt and slipped it over me covering me as best as he could.

‘Can you walk?’ Bray asked, I shook my head in reply tears falling down my cheeks. I was so scared again of everything that had happened and of my future. I didn’t know what my future held anymore, would I even survive the next 48 hours? I now had the tears continuously falling down my cheeks and I was unable to stop them. 

Bray scooped my up in his arms and carried me Bridal style out the front of the house which I never got to see besides the one bedroom I was locked in. Out the front was an extremely large 4WD like car, Dean took the driver’s seat and Bray and Kyle lifted me into the back seat lying across them. Jaygot in to other front seat and then the car sped away. My head was resting on Bray and my legs on Kyle. Someone from the front seat had passed back a first aid kit and the boys were rumbling through it taking out bandages and pills, gauze and scissors. The boys began cleaning my wounds on my arms and legs as best they could with me hopelessly crying between them. They then reached my neck and I screamed out in pain as they began to clean it.

‘AHHHHH’

‘Shit guys, he bit her’ Bray announced wide eyed, ‘Step on the gas Dean we need to get her home quick!’ and with those words I felt the car travel even faster down the road we were on. I soon blacked out again.