You Have Stolen My Heart.

You feel glued to the spot as you eye the front door with distaste

This door never led to good things, as far as you were concerned.

Bad memories - they've all been bad and horrible memories.

You prayed this time would go differently. You needed at least some kind of hope that this wouldn't be the end of your relationship with your sister, or whatever was left of it.

It had taken you longer than it should have to grow the balls to even be able to face her again.

You knew deep down that you were wrong for not had visited her during her hospital visit and nor for you to just have run to Montauk with Bucky without at least speaking to her first.

As a sister, you knew it was wrong of you.

But, as a woman, you hardly felt any remorse for what you felt towards Bucky, her husband, or for what you had done.

You were afraid of how to convey these strong emotions to her without sounding like you didn't care, specifically, about her.

Bucky had talked some sense into you when he reminded you that at the end of the day, nothing in the world could ever stop him from loving you.

You had taken a deep breath when you were outside the residential building, and when you had walked into Steve (who was carrying one of the medium-sized boxes) leaving the elevator. He stopped briefly and gave you a small comforting smile.

He told you it'd be okay, and that was the comfort you needed as you reached your hand to grab his under the box. Well, you had grabbed just the tips of his fingers, but that had been enough.

Suddenly, you had been reminded of the last time you saw Steve helping your sister move. Bucky had been helping, and at the time he loved her and you 'hated' him.

It was ironic how much had changed.

You approached the front door and you were afraid.

Come on, you can do this. You told yourself repeatedly, trying to keep your nerves at bay.

You closed your eyes tightly together and turned the doorknob to go inside.

You saw her bent in half as she reached down to grab a box.

She must have thought it was Steve because the next thing she said was of no use to you.

"I forgot, I have a few boxes left in my room, we'll need to keep the back of the truck open—"

She stopped when she turned and saw you.

Her face fell and her fingers tightened around the box.

You took in the sight of her. No makeup, hair in a ponytail, and some loose fly-aways.

You felt your heart beating away like crazy in your chest as she continued to stare at you.