Chapter Forty: Belgium Tour Part Two

December 7th, 2014-December 14th, 2014

December 7th, 2014 12:00 p.m

I walked the hallway of Brussels International Ballet School/ Anderson Santana. Yesterday I was meant to visit the Ballet School but with the news of Queens Fabiola passing, we had all decided to push it back a day.

"We were very surprised by the news of Queen Fabiola's passing." The Director of the School Colleen Legrand said as she led me into one of the viewing rooms.

"We all were. I believe everyone was woken up to the news." I explained as she motioned for me to take my seat.

"Never the less we are very excited for you to be here watching the students. How long did you dance for?"

"From the time I was ten to seventeen years old. I enjoyed it a lot."

"Would you dance if you weren't pregnant?" She asked as she sat beside me and I looked forward as the music began.

"Oh definitely. I want my daughter to dance as well but right now she enjoyed building things." I explained and Colleen chuckled softly.

"Well, hopefully when she gets older she will dance. As of now, the students are learning the nutcracker dance."

"A wonderful classic that won't go out of style."

December 7th, 2014 7:00 p

December 7th, 2014 7:00 p.m.

"I'm glad you two were still able to attend tonight's dinner," Alison said as she led us to the ballroom in the British Embassy.

"We are very happy about that as well. With the unfortunate events, we knew we had to move certain things around but no one can prepare for this to happen." Harry said as he rubbed his thumb across my knuckles.

"We send our condolences to The Royal Family. But everyone here is very excited to meet you all." Alison added as we stepped inside and everyone rose to their feet when they saw us. I waved softly to everyone and Harry grinned.