Chapter Thirty-Three: Telling the Family

Isla of Sussex

October 7th, 2014

A week after finding out I was nearly two weeks pregnant we were finally going to tell the family. Yesterday I had my first fainting spell and we needed to tell the family before it happened in public.

Today Her Majesty was hosting a lunch for the family since we have not all been together since the Trooping.

"Are you ready to tell everyone?" Harry asked as he parked the car and he stared at me.

"I'm nervous. I have a feeling Kate and Autumn already know. We were all talking and Autumn made the joke." I whispered and Harry chuckled before he got out of the car.

As I climbed out he had already taken Diana out and we were making our way inside. Harry led the familiar way up the stairs towards the sitting room where everyone was at.

"Isla!" I heard James yell as he rushed over to Harry and I. I bent down and hugged him before pressing a kiss to his forehead. When he broke apart from me he went and took Diana out of Harry's arms.

"Hello everyone!" I said as I made my way over to everyone. The only ones that were there were Will, Kate, Charles, Camilia, Andrew, Sophie, Edward, Louise, James, Anne, Timothy, Eugenie, Autumn, and Peter.

Along with the children.

"Is everyone who is coming here?" Harry asked as we went around hugging everyone.

"Granny is coming right now," Peter said before the doors opened, and in came Granny with Phillip behind her. Everyone quickly bowed to her and she smiled before clearing her throat.

"Now that everyone is here we shall proceed to the dining room for dinner." She announced before leading the way. George's nanny quickly took George, Diana, Savanah, and little Isla into the kid's room.

As Harry helped me sit down I looked around and saw how Granny had decorated the dining room. Once everyone was seated Granny inhaled softly and smiled.

"I truly do love when we all come together. As Phillip and I get older the time we all share together as a family is a time to cherish." She began as the waiters came and brought out the salad as the first course.

"We cherish our time with our children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren as well," Phillip added as he held up his cup and raised it to us.

"So what is everyone doing now? I know everyone is celebrating a bit of a break from everything." Charles said and I watched as Harry looked at me for a moment before clearing his throat.

"Now?"

"Yes now. Isla and I have an announcement to make." Harry said loudly earning everyone to turn to us.

"Are you alright Ducky?" Phillip asked as Kate shared a look with Autumn and I smiled as I felt the tears welling up in my eyes.

"We're gonna have another baby!" I said and everyone froze as they stared at us.

"I knew it!" Kate yelled as she stood up and made her way around the table and pulled me into a hug. I smiled as I hugged her close.

"We're pregnant again!" She whispered and I nodded as I wiped my tears away. I could hear Harry stand up and hug his father and brother before hugging his grandmother.

"How far along are you? Have you passed out?" Sophie asked once everyone returned to their seats and Andrew handed me his handkerchief to clean my eyes.

"Almost a month. I had my first fainting spell yesterday and we rehired the same nurse from the last time. I wanted to tell you all before I fainted in public." I explained and Granny smiled at me.

"Six grandchildren and now to be seven great-grandchildren. I am blessed. Congratulations you two."

I let out a laugh as I wiped my eyes again and felt Harry pulled me close to him.

"Sorry. These are happy tears. I forgot how crazy your emotions get when you're pregnant."

Kate grinned at me as I ate a bit of my salad.

"When do you plan on announcing it to the public? I must say to do it soon as Kate and William announced at the beginning of the month their pregnancy. If reporters see you exiting your doctor's office the rumors will start." Charles said as our first course was taken away and the second was brought out.

I heard my stomach growl slightly at the sight of the lasagna and wanted to dive into quickly.

"We do plan on telling the public soon but we wanted to tell both of our families before the public. I believed everyone we love should hear it from us and not the press." Harry explained as I bit into my food.

"How did your mum react? Was she happy again?" Will asked and I nodded as I swallowed my food and quickly took a sip of my water.

"I found out with Maddie actually. I waited and then called my mum yesterday after my fainting spell in front of my brother. She adores Diana and I know she'll adore this one as much."

"I know you two are very happy. So I raise a toast to you two as well as to William and Catherine. I pray both of you to have healthy pregnancies and healthy babies." Charles stated as he stood up and held his wine glass up to Will and Kate before turning it to Harry and myself.

"Thank you."

I leaned into Harry before everyone heard little squeals of laughter and I felt Diana trying to climb into my lap.

I giggled as I scooped her up and pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"Baby?" She asked and I smiled as I brushed her blonde hair back.

"Yes, you are either going to have a baby brother or a baby sister."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

October 13th, 2014

@DailyMail_UK: Another Royal Baby! Earlier this month Buckingham Palace announced that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were expecting their second child the end of Spring 2015! Now we can announce that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex are expectin...

@DailyMail_UK: Another Royal Baby! Earlier this month Buckingham Palace announced that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were expecting their second child the end of Spring 2015! Now we can announce that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex are expecting their second child Summer 2015!

The Duchess of Sussex suffers from Syncope Fainting meaning as her blood pressure changes she can easily pass out! Both Duchesses are very happy to be pregnant around the same time again and hope their second children will be as close as George and Diana.