Chapter Thirty-Nine: Belgium Tour Part 1

December 2nd, 2014- December 6th, 2014 

December 2nd, 2014 11:00 a.m

I followed Phillipe outside with Harry and Mathilde behind us as we stepped out towards the gate. Last night we officially kicked off our two-week tour with our welcome banquet and today before I leave with Mathilde we would be going on a small walkabout in front of the castle. 

"Wow, that is a lot of people," I said as we neared the gates and the crowd began cheering for us. 

"Isla, only you and I can be walking around for two hours, and then we must leave," Mathilde said and I nodded as the gates opened and Phillipe lead us out. I quickly separated myself from everyone and neared the left side. 

"Hello everyone! I hope you aren't to cold!" I said as I began shaking hands with everyone. 

"Not at all Duchess! We are very happy you and your family are visiting Belgium!" Ginger headed women said and I smiled as I accepted flowers. 

"My family and I are very excited to be here as well. This is my first time as well as Diana, being in Belgium. Harry has had holidays here." I explained as I shook more hands. 

"Will we see Diana during the trip?" Someone asked as I felt Sarah come near me and I started handing her the things I could not carry. 

"Yes! We do plan on bringing her with us on certain engagements." I explained and people cheered. 

"Stay warm everyone!" I called out before I was led further down the line. 

December 2nd, 2014 3:00 p

December 2nd, 2014 3:00 p.m 

I stepped out of the car after Queen Mathilde and waved softly to the crowd that was waiting for us. While Harry would be with King Philippe sitting in on council meetings I would be visiting the Vanpary's Chocolate Factory to see how the created the best chocolate in Belgium. 

Waiting for us at a small red carpet was the new CEO Thibaut van Hövell. 

"Your Majesty! Your Royal Highness! Welcome!" He said as he offered his hand to the both of us and shook Mathilde's hand first before turning and shaking my hand.