Chapter 17

We stayed up late cooking dinner and just generally chatting about stuff. The whole time I was practically leaning on Kyle to keep warm.

“So who gets the tent?” Scarlet asked us.

“You’re the lady we’ll give it to you.” Kyle said before we herd Scarlet snort.

“Me, sleep in a tent, you joking. No I’ll be in the boot. Then you boys can have some fun.” She joked.

“What’s wrong with tents?” I asked her wondering what she’d come up with this time.

“You know sarcastically speaking six out of seven dwarfs are not happy.” She stated matter of faculty.

I just frowned, “and how is that even related to the conversation?”

“Dun’know. Ow and I met this couple the other day, they were ok. Well the bloke was. His wife just kept moaning about how he pushed her around all the time and kept talking behind her back. I was just like no dar, what do you expect you in a wheel chair.” I just turned my head towards Scarlet wondering if she was drunk or something, I was honestly wondering weather I should as that out loud or not. “And then there was this guy who kept drinking break fluid. And I was like mate what are you an addict and then he was like naa love, I can stop anytime.”

“Should I ask?” I said looking in Kyle’s general direction.

“No.” he said honestly sounding scared.

“And with that nighty night, don’t let the beddy buggys bite.” Scarlet cheered before going somewhere. Probably to the car to sleep in the boot. What the hell was wrong with that girl? Then again, I didn’t want to know…

~~~

When I woke up in the middle of the night I was more than surprised to find Kyle’s arm’s around me than anything else. He was snuggled right up close, his nose in my hair as one of his arms laid lightly over my waist while the other was under the pillow that both our heads were resting on.

It shocked me as he murmured in his sleep that he said my name several times. Actually I thought it was kind of sweet that he was dreaming about me. Well, until he moaned my name instead of saying it then everything on my end just got awkward.

Of course we were both dressed in old clothes we were using as PJ’s and we were both in separate sleeping bags but when someone’s pressed that close to you then all that fabric doesn’t really matter all to much because believe me you can still feel what’s going on underneath.  Half of me was flattered that he was that, ahem, exited over me while the other half was, well….How can I say this. Ow yere, scared shitless! Because despite all my babblings and over confident cocky grand jokes about my non-existed sex life the fact was that was still what it was. Non-existent. I.e I’m a virgin and the guy I’m currently falling head over heels for is currently hugging me to death while moaning my name while asleep in what I’m pretty sure was about to become a wet dream.

Jesus what have you done to me?

I didn’t know what to do, and hate to say it but I’m blind so it’s not even like I could see to do anything. Then again…

It was tempting but…

No, no I couldn’t.

Well not really that I shouldn’t more that I couldn’t.

But…

No, it’ s rude and crude and something else ending in oode.

Then again.

He didn’t know I was awake and I’m dam sure he was asleep. Just a little fun couldn’t hurt right. Just a little bit of rubbing through layers of fabric that wouldn’t do much to stop me.