Chapter 12

“No,” Kyle said making me groan in frustration.

“Why not? Seriously just help me this once and that’s it. Heck I’ll be out of your hair all afternoon I don’t see what your problem is.” I half yelled at him. “All you need to do is pick me out some decant clothes. I’m not asking you to dress me or anything.”

“Yes I know but not for that idiot. All he’s going to do is take you to a sleazy bar.” Kyle told me as if giving me a lecture was going to stop me from going. “He isn’t good for you Cyan except it.”

“Ow and who is? You?” I asked sarcastically. “Look I barely knew you before all this shit started happening and I still barely know you now. But before you seemed like a dam prick to me and right now you seem like even more of a dam prick.”

“At least I’m a caring prick. I wouldn’t be saying any of this if I didn’t care bout you now would I?” He told me making me groan in frustration.

“Then stop bloody caring. Go hang out with those bastardise you call mates and let me get ready to go on my date.” His skull must be ten inches thick if this wasn’t sinking in.

“My mates aren’t bastardise. And why cant you just be normal, date some girl who’s willing to play nurse for you for the rest of your life,” he stopped as if just realising what he had said, or at least that he’d said it out loud. “Ow my god Cyan I’m…”

I didn’t want to hear it. “Fuck you Kyle. That was just wrong!” I yelled before storming out of the room, through the right door may I add, and down the stairs. He’d crossed a line there, he’d really just crossed that line. I opened the door and sat on the steps leading up to his porch as I called Jay to come pick me up early. Needless to say he eagerly obliged.

“Your angry,” he told me making me jump. I hadn’t herd him come up to me, my head must have been way up in the clouds.

“Annoyed not angry, there’s a difference.” I told him standing up and grasping his arm so that he could lead me to his car.

“Well as my mother once told me, don’t argue with an idiot because he’ll just drag you down to his level then beat you with experience.” Jay said.

I smiled a little, not sure if it was a joke or just wise words from his mum. “And if I agreed with you we’d both be wrong.” I told him trying to make it a joke.

“Want to go to my secret hideout?” He asked me.

“Sure, anywhere but here and I’ll be happy.” I told him my mood lightening already.

“Then lets go!” He mock shouter enthusiastically shoving me in the car before running around to his own side and jumping in.

~~~

“Where are we?” I asked smelling fresh country air as I got out the car.

“A lake with a forest next to it, it’s really pretty. The moonlight makes the lake look like a mirror while the trees frame it.” He told me. “I brought a picnic to.”

“Aww that’s sweet.” I told him. “Now shut up and let’s eat I’m starving to death hear.”

“Whatever you say princess,” I could just picture the eye roll there.

So he served up the food, nice peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with mini cupcakes for desert. They were all delicious and soon I was just to full to think. Sighing I lay down in the grass, happy with how the date was going and how peaceful the night was. “That was perfect.” I told him.

“I’m glad you liked it,” He said back before I felt a peck on my lips. Lousy bastard steeling a kiss like that.

I closed my eyes as I relaxed more. “What? Was that it?” I joked before feeling him kiss me again. And that’s how it started, with him kissing me. I opened my mouth to him, enjoying the sensation as he held himself above me using one hand while his other one played in my hair.