Me and You.

After everyone celebrated, you and Ben talked with Leia about a wedding day and you both agreed that 6 months from now you were to be wed. Privately with only close friends and family, then publicly in front of the Resistance and The First Order right after. You and Ben were beyond excited to finally be with one another. He was no longer Kylo Ren and you were no longer Lady Ren. You were now known as Emperor and Empress Solo. The Resistance and First order had come to an agreement to protect the galaxy together and support one another. 

You and Ben had come up with a plan together to rebuild what was once your kingdom and make it into a huge base where both the Resistance and First Order could be together and protect one another. You were in the infirmary with Ben as he got his ribs checked out.

"Well Mr.Solo your ribs should heal in time, other than that you are both good to go." Kamy said happily as she cleaned and went with Kuruk. You walked over to Ben as he struggled to get up.

"My Love hold on." you said as you helped him lie back down into the bed he was on.

"Princess what are you doing?" he asked you as his eyebrow cocked up and you smiled.

"Just relax Ben." you said as your hand hovered over his broken ribs.

"No y/n you are not healing me, you have just recovered from yesterday please." he begged but you didn't let up.

You slowly out your hand on his stomach as your other hand was holding him down with the force and you focused. You slowed your breathing down,and you heard him sharply inhale knowing you healed him. You opened your eyes and smiled. He looked at you as he cupped your face and sat up with no problem. He kissed your forehead and he said,

"Thank you princess, now, lets go to D'Qar and over see preparations to start building a base on Byss alright." he said as you smiled and he gave you another piggy back ride as you two walked out the infirmary.

You both walked to the hanger where the Falcon and the Buzzard were in. You were met with all your new friends and the knights together and you saw Poe and Finn sitting together as well.

"Emperor and Empress." everyone said in unison as they bowed to you and laughed.

"Ugh you all are so cheesy!" you said as all the girls chuckled.

"Alright ladies can you excuse the knights for a couple of moments?" they all nodded their heads as they walked to Poe and Finn.

"Lady Ren what can we help you with?" the knights were the only ones allowed to call you and Ben, your original names from when you first met them.

"Boys, now that my grandfather is gone, your are allowed to fall in love and start families, I want you all to take care of the women you fall for and take care of the children you create, you boys are my family and I wish you nothing but the best. For now our time in the galaxy has been served, when the time comes and we need you I hope you are right there to answer. Until then, I want you all to still train for battle just not so often, see the galaxy and fall in love. I love you all Knights of Ren." you finished talking as tears spilled from your eyes. They all dropped onto one knee and in unison they said,

"Yes Empress Ren." they all smiled as Kylo picked you up by the waist and lifted you into the air.

He put you down and the knights group hugged you as they all told you they loved you as well, the girls came back and so did Poe and Finn. You were saying your goodbyes to everyone and all the girls came. 

First Maddie came up to you with Vicrul and you told her,

"Maddie make sure he doesn't cause too much trouble, and also.." you whispered into her ear,