Be safe, my love.

Walking into the training room, your mind was flooded with memories. Force Training with your father, meditation your mother, and combat with your training droids and sometimes with Ben. The room was huge with weapons mounted along the wall, weapons like throwing knives, staffs, and your personal favorite weapon  Katanas. You put your saber and sword on the table and went to go get 5 training droids and set their skill set to the highest it could go and set them up in a half circle. 

Walking back to the table you grabbed your sword and activated all the droids. The first one came up to you and was firing blaster shots, you deflected every shot and slashed the droid across the face, swiped it off its feet and cut it in half. Two more droids came up for the attack and you reached your hand out towards the table and used the force to grab your saber. Activating it and turning back to the droids you spun your saber and started deflecting each shot one droid tried to slash you and managed to cut your shoulder and you screamed.

"AARGH FUCKING HELL" as you slashed the droid in half  and striking the other droid through its chest.

Getting more aggravated by the second you attacked the last droid and used your sword to pin it against a wall and finish it off with your saber. When it came to fighting you had no mercy and your father trained you to be elegant but deadly and you were exactly that, but with everything racing through your mind you were sloppy. Taking your saber out of the droids chest you cursed at your wound. It hurt like hell and you had to hold it down to stop the bleeding, well at least try to.

"Princess?" said a voice you knew all too well.

"Percy is that you?" you asked trying to hide your wound.

"Yeah it's me I was walking to talk to you in your quarters and I heard someone scream, I didn't know if it was you or Kara since you guys have similar screams but I came anyways.Don't ask how I know how Kara screams. But I'm glad it was you though." he said smirking and attempting to pull you into a hug.

"No no Percy not now I'm sweaty and sticky you don't wanna hug me." you say trying to not let him see your wound.

"Y/n I haven't seen you in two days the least I can get is a hug." he pouted as an attempt to make you feel bad. 

"How about this.." you started as he smiled, "meet me in the gardens in about two hours and you can hug me then." his smiled faded a little but he agreed to it. 

"Fine Princess only because I really like you" you giggled and he kissed your hand and left the room.

"Gods what am I getting myself into with him" you thought to yourself as you cleaned up your mess from the fight and the droids. 

After you finished cleaning you went to the medical shack right outside of the training room when you walked in you found your favorite Nurse Addison, you've known her for as long as you could remember. Her long silver hair pulled back into a high ponytail. You had her clean and stitch your wound. It was a deep clean cut but luckily you had the best med team on your grounds at all times. 

"Princess I haven't seen a wound this bad in years from you what happened?" Addison said quizzically.

"Adi I'm going to be honest, I tried to train with the droids on their highest skill set and one got me right on the shoulder. Nothing more." you said with a slight pain in your voice.

"My dear princess I've known you for quite sometime now and I know when something is upsetting you, what's wrong?" she grabbed your hand and you started to sob.

"I've been having this horrible and dark dreams.." you started as she nodded her head and continued to listen, "My first dream I was standing in the rain and my father and his guards were kneeling before Kylo Ren. Then in my second dream one of the high ranking generals, General Hux called me "Empress Ren" and I was dressed in all black clothing, and this last dream I was standing in front of many bloody bodies and my sabers that were in my hand were blood red instead of the pure white color they are." you said as she rubbed your back.