How Could You?

*A/N- Hey loves, I'm going to be putting everyone's dresses on a separate chapter again so its easier for me to organize but I will be putting the m/c's outfit on this chapter for you all to see! Hope you all enjoy!<3*

You woke up to hear Kylo getting out of the shower, you decided to get your dress that you would be wearing tonight, it was this gold dress with mini crystals all over it and had tulle sleeves, you would wear your gold strapless heels to go with it.

After Kylo came out of the bathroom you went to go shower and then joined everyone else downstairs. They were all hanging out in the common area, all the girls sitting with the knights, Poe and Finn was also there, but Cardo and Ap'lek were nowhere to be found. You went into the kitchen and saw them talking.

"Hey Lady Ren!" they both said happily as you stood across from them at the kitchen island.

"Hello Cardo, hey Ap'lek." you replied as Ap'lek started,

"Lady Ren I have a question, have you felt a disturbance in the force lately?" the question shocked you but you shook your head.

You were being honest you hadn't felt anything since the last time you blacked out. It was strange of him to ask but maybe it was because he cares about you.

"Uh not recently. Why? Have you felt something Ap'lek?" you asked as he nodded his head.

"I feel it is something sinister M'lady I can exactly pinpoint what it is but I feel it." he said as you looked worried and Cardo hit Ap'lek's shoulder.

"M'lady forgive Ap'lek he tends to overthink in situations like this." Cardo said as you waved him off.

"Ah it is quite alright Cardo, I'm glad he asked me, now I can keep my guard up and keep my eyes peeled." you said as you smiled at the boys and talked with them more and just hung out with them since everyone else was already drunk and it was only like 10 in the morning.

------Time jump to about 7 ish------

You had just finished curling your hair and putting your makeup on when Rey came in to see if you were ready she was wearing this simple but beautiful beige outfit the consisted of beige heels, beige high rise pants, and a beige tank top with a cape behind it. You were putting on your dress when You remembered you had a holster made by Priscilla that you could easily slip onto your thigh and hide your saber with ease. You put it one and slipped your saber into it just in case Rey lead you downstairs to the common area where all the girls were waiting for you.

One by one you looked at their outfits and they were the most beautiful women you have ever seen in your whole lifetime.

Gabi's dress was breath taking, it was a strapless red long gown with crystals all over, it fit her body perfectly and she did a very elegant eye look with a pop of red lipstick, she came off as intimidating but beautiful nonetheless.