I'll always be here.

~Kylo's POV~

---Flashback to the night before the attack at the castle----

"Kylo Ren, Master of the Knights of Ren I have a mission for you." I was kneeling in front of the creature and listening to what he was about to say.

"I sense a great disturbance in the force on the Planet Byss. You will go there and kill the King and his beloved princess as I sense they are both with the Resistance and have broke their pact of being a civil planet." Snoke says as I was thinking who was the ruler and princess of the planet it and why did it seem so familiar? 

"Princess Y/n has been given her lightsaber and has already gotten her crystal." The name Y/n sent shivers down my spine as I realized he was talking about My Princess, My best friend from so many years ago, the only girl I've truly loved. Snoke pulled me out of my thoughts when he yelled at me that bastard.

"DO YOU HEAR ME REN YOU ARE TO KILL BOTH THE KING AND THE PRINCESS THAT IS A JEDI KNIGHT. THAT IS AN ORDER!" Snoke's voice echoed throughout the room as I tensed up.

"Yes Supreme Leader I will not let you down." I say as I get up and leave his throne room thinking of what to do, I had to contact her father and let him know what had to be done. I walked into my room and I requested to have a live transmission of the plan to her father so we could discuss everything together.

"Hello King  Ambrose leader of the planet Byss." I started as y/n's father looked at me with wide eyes, I haven't seen her family since for 8 years now I believe.

"Hello Kylo Ren." he stood a little taller and sounded a bit more confident.

"I am here to inform you we are to ordered to attack your planet and I am to kill you and y/n." I said as i started to sweat and grow nervous.

"Stars I knew the day would come but I didn't think it would be so soon." he father said as I looked at him confused.

"King Ambrose if I may ask, what do you mean?" he hologram stared straight into my soul as he replied,

"Y/n has seen force visions of you killing me and my two guards and is terrified for her life,I received a transmission from your one of your generals asking if we were apart of the Resistance and I said no but I was still scared for Y/n's life and I gave her everything she needed, to become who she really is." her father said tears forming in his eyes.

"I have a plan to keep her safe but I am afraid I cannot spare your life or your personal guards. Evacuate your planet when the suns set and contact someone you trust to pick up Y/n when I arrive you will feel my presence and we will be hitting your planets with tie fighter shots." I stared at her father for a little while and then he started.

"Thank you for sparing her life Commander, I don't know how to thank you, and if I may, the only people I entrust to keep my daughter safe is well.." he stumbled upon his words but I knew who he was talking about, That scavenger and her friends from the Resistance. 

"My dear King it is quite alright for you to ask them to pick up your daughter just please ask them to pick her up from the forest so my airstrike team doesn't spot them easily." I quickly replied as he nodded his head.

"Thank you again for sparing my daughter's life." he said wiping away his tears knowing tonight would be his last night with her.

"You are very welcome my dear king, now you must hurry as generals are already overseeing preparations to fly to your planet." I said goodbye to him and then I slumped back into my chair.

"Gods Ren what are you doing you are going to get yourself killed by Snoke if you aren't extra careful with the way this mission goes. Or worse get Y/n killed."