Unexpected Visitor

Your heels click as you walk through the corridors of your beautiful castle that you get to call home. You arrive in front of your father's office standing in front of his double doors with your father's personal guards on either side. "Good morning Percy Good morning  Apollo" you nodded your head towards them as they say in unison, "My dear princess." The two were built very strong, they both had masks to protect their identities and they carried both blasters at their sides and Katana swords behind their backs. They open the doors and you see your father sitting in his chair looking out his windows staring at the beautiful planet you have the pleasure to rule in your near future. Slowly he turns his chair in your direction, "My Love!" he exclaimed. "Hello Father" you say in a calm but happy manner.

"You must be wondering why I have called you here today." as he sits leans farther into his chair. You settle down right next to him and you nod your head. "As you know your coronation is 2 months away.." you reply with a simple smile and a nod, he continues "I want you to know something that you mother and I haven't shared with you before". Your father he stayed silent for a few moments and you were growing more curious by the second trying to push into his mind with the force but he shuts you out completely. "Hey!" he exclaims, "Sorry father I'm fairly curious!" you chuckle and he gives you a small smile. 

"As you know y/n when you were fairly younger your mother and I would argue about you going to Luke Skywalker's Jedi temple to train with him.." your father said. You knew about the Jedi temple it was your dream to go and train beside Luke and all the other padawans but your parents never let you go and now your father is finally going to tell you the truth as to why you never did.

"The reason why is because I started to have these force visions of you falling to the dark side and leading side by side with the horrible man Kylo Ren who used to be known as Ben Solo." your father explained.

"Ben Solo" you whispered softly, tears welling in your eyes. You have met Ben before he turned on his own uncle and turned to the dark side and became Kylo. He would visit often with his mother and father and growing up he was only three years older so you and him would always hangout around the castle and he'd teach you force tricks and how to mind control others. He was your best friend. Then, Snoke turned his heart to the dark side and you never saw him again for years. You hadn't even noticed you were crying till your hands were shaking and your father was rubbing your back.

"Thank you for telling me the truth father." your voice was barely  louder than a whisper.

"The reason I told you this y/n is because I fear something is going to happen to our beloved planet soon and I need you to keep your walls up in your mind very high and never let the dark side consume you." his tone was serious and you two held contact the whole time he talked.

"I will not let you down father." you smiled small. Out of the corner of your eye you saw a blue light, you turned and you exclaimed "Mother!" more tears started to flow out of your eyes, it had been weeks since you had last talked to your mother and you missed her.

"Hi my love, why are you crying hm?" she glanced at your father and he had communicated with her through their minds since their minds were still bridged even after her passing.

"Ah I see your father has told you the truth, I want you to know y/n you have to stay strong even when the worst happens, just know your father and I will always be with you." her voice was strong but you could hear the despair in her voice.

Just as your mother finished talking Apollo and Percy both burst into the room, "Your highness, it's the first order, they would like to speak with you." Percy glanced over to you as you wiped the tears from your eyes he grew a little worried but he pushed it aside. "Very well I will take the transmission in here." your father said with slight annoyance in his voice. "I will see you for dinner father." you told him as you kissed his cheek and swiftly made your way to the door saying goodbye to Percy and Apollo. You wondered what the transmission from the first order was about.

----------------------------------------------5 hours later--------------------------------

*picture Percy as Chris Hemsworth with short hair*

You finished doing all your daily chores and decided to go for a walk in the royal gardens. The gardens were your favorite place to go when things were stressing you out or you just wanted to be alone. After all of the information you received earlier today you needed to let off some steam. As you got to the middle of the garden where a very fancy fountain stood you sat down and thought about Ben for the first time in along time. "Stars", you thought to yourself, you missed him dearly but you were sure he doesn't even remember you.  

You were playing with the water when you heard footsteps behind you. "Hello princess y/n" you turned to find Percy walking up and sitting down across from you. He took his helmet off and you were met with his vibrant blue eyes and short blond and brownish hair. He was fairly attractive and only you and your handmaids know what he looks like underneath his mask. "Hello Percy what brings you to the gardens today?" you asked him as you smiled with a toothy grin. "Just wanted to check up on you, I saw you in your father's study crying and I just got a little worried.", your smile vanished quickly and you were thinking of Ben again. "Oh princess I'm so sorry I shouldn't have brought it up.." he started but you stopped him and said "It's quite alright Percy I just miss my mother that is all." you had lied but you didn't want to tell him the truth. He looked at you and grabbed your hand and held it for a moment and said "If you ever need someone to talk to I am here for you." you thanked him as he kissed your hand and you left him there, as your mind and heart was racing from the affection you just received. 

You walked back into the castle to join your father for dinner. As you walked into the dining hall you were welcomed with many different smells and you smiled, you loved your home and you loved your people. You were excited for your coronation and excited to turn 20. You said hello to your father and sat to the right of him and you both talked about your day and what chores you did, then you brought up the transmission and your father went quite. 

"Hello?? Father what's wrong" you asked quizzically. 

"I'm sorry my love I don't feel well please excuse me." your father said in a rather panicked voice.

You were worried and also sad you were fine just a few moments ago and now he suddenly forgets how to speak. You finished dinner alone and rather sad and made your way to your quarters. You told Rosalie and Kara to retire for the day and the left you in your room you decided to run a bath and just release your stress. As you sunk into your tub that was fortunately right near your window you stared out to the beauty that is your planet and let your thoughts run wild. After bathing and cleaning up you lied in bed, thinking how things would be different if you had went to the temple after all and you had fallen to the dark side. Your own thoughts were scaring you but you decided that your day was just filled with lots of emotions and decided to finally drift off and let sleep take over your body.

*A/N- Hi loves sorry if this chapter was a little long I just wanted to go a little in depth about what our m/c is going through and all of her emotions. I also wanted to show you how our m/c's father likes to keep secrets from us thanks a ton for reading and voting also I love to read the comments and interact with you all!anyways stay safe love you all<3*