Separate Sides, Same Blood.

~3 Days after your black out~

You awoke with a slight migraine, you were lying in your bed and Kylo was asleep in the chair in the corner of your room. You were able to get up and limp over to him as he woke up.

"My love you're finally awake." he sounded relived as he hugged you and kissed your forehead.

"Is your head okay? Do you need painkillers?" he asked as he held your face in his hands.

"No Ky I'm alright, where's Rey? I need to speak to her." you say as he let go of your face and takes you into the living area where Rey is talking with the knights and Kamy.

"Y/n!" Rey said as she came and embraced you.

"Rey I need to talk with you and Kylo in private, shall we go to my quarters?" You asked as she took your arm and Kylo took the other.

 As you were walking back you saw Kamy and Kuruk talking, while you were unconscious the knights had gotten more comfortable with Kamy and Rey and that made you smile. You all walked into your room and sat on the bed with Rey while Kylo pulled up a chair.

"Rey, when you felt that shot of pain in your chest, what did you hear what did you see?"

"Before I fell unconscious, I saw a throne,and I saw you and I, we were walking towards a throne. I didn't hear anything though." she explained as you nodded your head, "Why what did you hear?" she asked.

"Before I fell unconscious, I heard this old malicious sounding voice and he said, "Accept your fate y/n and you will have all power of the Dark side." it was weird and I felt paralyzed." you said as Kylo's eyes widened. He knew what voice you were talking about but he hadn't said anything yet.

As you all thought for a moment, you touched your father's Kyber crystal and summoned him. He looked at you and Rey and smiled.

"My girls, what happened?" he asked as he looked at the scar on your face and Rey's stomach. 

"We were able to take Snoke down, but Rey and I got hurt." you said as you held her hand for comfort.

"Why have you summoned me here Y/n what's wrong?" your father asked as you said,

"Rey and I have felt the darkness again and it was stronger this time, I heard a voice and Rey saw a throne we don't know where the throne is but what I heard scared me." you explained to your father as he nodded his head letting you continue,

"The voice I heard it was dark, malicious, and it sounded a bit raspy." you tried to describe it as best as possible,

"the voice said "Accept your fate y/n and you will have all power of the Dark side."". you tried to imitate the voice as best as you could and you saw Obi wan, and Anakin appear.

Anakin asked you to imitate the voice again and you did, a wave of fear washed over his face.

"I thought I killed him." he said as Obi-Wan put his arm around Anakin.

"Who are you talking about Master Skywalker?" Rey asked him.

"I am talking about Palpatine, he is the one who's been doing this to you. I thought I had killed them all those years ago." he said as you felt a chill go down your spine.

"What do we have to do in order to keep Rey and I safe?" you asked as Obi-wan answered, 

"Rey must stay with the Resistance and you, y/n will stay here on the Finalizer, it is not safe for you two to be around each other, not now at least. Your powers are still growing. When the time comes you both will feel it. You will find him, and you will take him down together." he explained as you squeezed Rey's hand.