ⓢⓘⓧⓣⓔⓔⓝ

WELL New year means new chapter amiright? I was grounded on new years so that was fun hahaha im kidding i just ate a lot of cheetos and ice cream and almost died. BUT I saw that I am close to 30k reads and that made my night ilyasm :D

I was feeling sarcastic so this chapter is like a mix of bad half assed humor and me trying to write michael things lol idk i hope you guys still like this story :* read on my children xx

<><><><><><>

"Calum, Luke won't stop puking." Ashton whined, the arm he had around the younger boy disappearing as he turned over to wrap himself in a fort of blankets.

"Yeah. It's called a hangover." Calum grumbled, reaching blindly to find Ashton's arm again, missing a few times before he was able to pull it back over himself. The drummer dragged himself away again and huffed.

"Babe, go take care of him. I don't wanna listen to him vomit all morning."

"You go take care of him, babe." Calum snapped. "I took care of Michael last time he had a hangover. We agreed next time someone had one that it would be your turn. So get off your ass and do it."

"Jesus. I'll be on my way then. Good thing I have a wife now." Ashton grumbled, stumbling out of bed and stretching.

"Fuck off." The younger boy retorted, opening one eye to glance at Ashton. "Also fuck you for looking hot in the morning."

Ashton smirked and sent the boy a kiss as he strutted out of the room to rescue the tall blond in the bathroom. "Hey buddy!" He greeted him loudly, just to make Luke groan.

"Hey, it's not my fault you got drunk." Ashton stated, bending down and patting Luke's back gently. "You had way too much. I'll get you some water and Advil."

Luke attempted to say thank you, but it came out muffled and sounding more like "Phank eugh."

Ashton shook his head and headed to the kitchen to grab some water for his friend. Back in the bathroom, Luke slumped against the bathtub, rubbing his temples. He barely remembered a thing from last night, but woke up in his costume at 8 am with the extreme urge to puke. Thankfully, he had managed to make it to the toilet and strip himself of his costume, ending up in an undershirt and boxers before he puked.

Ashton returned, smiling sheepishly at the younger boy. "Sooo," He started as Luke swallowed the pills with shaky hands and gulped down the water. "Do you remember anything?"

"From last night?" Luke whispered, his head beginning to feel a bit better as he drank more water.

"Yeah.." Ashton said, sitting on the edge of the bathtub, his leg bouncing nervously. He didn't know if Luke actually knew what he had told him during the episode of last night, but he definitely planned on talking about it. "Like, uh, do you remember anything you did or said?"

"Oh god..." Luke groaned, leaning over the toilet again. "What did I do?"

"Uh, well, you know... nothing too bad." Ashton responded, rubbing the back of his neck. After an awkward pause, the door swung open to reveal a shirtless Calum, rubbing his eyes sleepily. He nodded at Ashton and looked over to the boy hunched over the toilet.

"Hey buddy." He said softly to Luke, who waved pathetically in Calum's direction. "How is he?" Calum asked Ashton, his eyebrows raised. "Does he-"

"Remember anything? No. Nothing at all." The drummer responded, looking completely lost. He gave Calum a look that said 'Help me', causing the younger boy to grimace. Ashton shrugged and continued "Maybe we should tell him?"