ⓝⓘⓝⓔ

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 5,000 + READS OH MY GOD! *throws confetti on you* I decided the smut wouldn't continue this chapter, but there is more later don't you worry. This'll probably be really short, oh well. I kinda tried to make it mildly funny in some parts for y'all so maybe you'll get a laugh or two out of this one. Sorry for taking kinda long I had so many freakin tests last week and I have so many rehearsals for choir/band (Yeah I'm a music geek come at me bro) ANYWAY let's get to reading now, shall we?

<><><><><><><><><>

Luke didn't get much sleep last night. In fact, he got none at all.

After attempting to get all images of Michael out of his mind and failing, he decided it was useless to try to be in the same room as him anymore. He ended up walking out of the room at 6:30 in the morning and flopping onto the couch, scrolling through twitter. They had to be up early for an interview today anyway. (I don't think I mentioned an interview before but whatever it's happening now.)

Ashton ended up padding out of the room he now shared with Calum a half hour later, rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"Mornin' Luke." He said groggily. "Why are you up already?"

Luke blushed and mumbled "Couldn't sleep."

"Why?"

"It was uh, hot in my room." Luke lied. Well, it was partially true. Michael did look really hot moaning like that...

"Really? It was freezing cold in ours. Calum ended sleeping with me." Ashton said, making his way over to the kitchen, but stopping midway there and whipping back around. "I mean we didn't like SLEEP together we just slept together. Like, no sex!"

Suddenly more awake, Luke sat up on the couch and raised an eyebrow, chuckling. "I assumed that's what you meant. Unless I should assume something different?" He teased. Ashton bit his cheek and shook his head frantically.

"Nope! Nothing at all!" He said quickly. Luke's eyebrow went even higher and Ashton was starting to get more nervous so he just turned around and stuck his head in the fridge to avoid further contact with the other boy.

Calum, however, chose that moment to prance out of his room, shirtless of course. Ashton peered out from behind the fridge and groaned. "Cal, Luke's awake. He's out here."

Calum stopped in his tracks and swore quietly. "I didn't even see him!"

Luke was confused to why Ashton had to announce that, but as soon as he turned and looked at Calum, he knew why.

"Wait- OH MY GOD! Is that a hickey?" Luke squealed, pointing at Calum's bare collar bone. He was definitely fully awake now. Calum blushed a deep red and crossed his arms over himself, attempting to cover the large purple bruise that was evidently showing on his tan skin. "Calum Hood, you slut!" Luke cackled, holding his phone out and attempting to take a picture. Calum ran away to the kitchen, Luke following him, both of them yelling.

"No! Get away from me!" Calum shrieked, trying to duck behind the counter. Luke crawled on top of it and yelled back.

"Come here, you manwhore! This is going on twitter!"

"Fuck off!"

"Never!"

"Ashton get him away from me!" Calum groaned as Luke started snapping pictures of him at any angle possible.

"No Ashton, you keep your hands to yourself! I don't need any hickeys, thank you very much." Luke laughed.

"Oh my god I hate this band." Ashton groaned, putting his head in his hands. "Calum, just go put a shirt on and get ready please. I'll make you some food."