ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓢⓔⓥⓔⓝ

HELLO friends it is I, bringing you a post-Italy update (finally). I've been jetlagged and catching up with other shit so I'll try not to talk too much and y'all can get to reading whoooo.

Oh god. Quiet is almost over you guys D: This is actually my first fanfic out of the three that I attempted to write (one of which got deleted cause wow it was so bad you guys) that is actually going to be complete from beginning to end and oh my gosh I'm so excited/proud/sad/i don't even know. Even though this isn't the last chapter (we got a few more to go!) I just want to thank you guys again for reading and commenting and voting and making me so incredibly happy :) I really do love writing and being able to share it with you and I hope some of you will stick around to read my other fic that I started and others that are sure to come! I've come a really long way from when I first started on this website and I love you all so so much.... lol this is so dorky and lame whoops sorry if i gave you second hand embarrassment <3

Tbh I'm going to write even more gushy things about you guys on the actual last chapter so be prepared lol ilyasm xx

<><><><><><><><><><>

"I was just thinking..." Luke started again, averting his eyes to the side. "Maybe we- I don't know. I was wondering if we should...."

Michael only stared up at him, completely unaware of what Luke was trying to say. He raised an eyebrow and waited for him to continue. Luke seemed to struggle with his words until he swore and decided to just spit it out.And it was the last question Michael had been expecting.

"What if we came out?"

. . .

Michael had started laughing. He really didn't mean to, or make Luke feel bad at all, but he honestly didn't think the blonde boy was serious. They weren't even dating and he wanted to come out? For what reason?

Luke had simply stared at Michael, an innocent curiosity in his eyes, waiting for the wild-haired boy to calm down, patiently resting his head on Michael's chest.

"Luke. C'mon." Michael had finally said after he had stopped laughing and spluttering. "You can't be serious. You're not are you?" He asked, noticing how Luke wasn't smiling back at him, but rather simply staring at him.

"I am." Luke said, sitting up and looking serious, causing Michael's stomach to drop. He sat up as well, supporting himself with his arms behind him and raised an eyebrow at the younger boy occupying his bed.

"No, you're not."

"I am."

"Luke."

"What?"

Michael shut his eyes, breathing in deeply to regain his patience. Luke was probably just tired, talking crazy because he needed sleep, or something like that. Hopefully it was something like that.

"Luke, we're not even... you know, together. And I get enough hate as it is. People think I'm some creepy gay boy who's in love with you and "coming out" to them would just make everything worse. I just... I can't go through more of that." Michael sighed, reopening his eyes to find Luke looking at him sadly. They sat silent for a few moments before Luke started fidgeting and stood up, pacing in front of Michael's bed.

"I didn't... I didn't mean it to sound like that. I wanted to- I guess I just... I was going to ask you to be my boyfriend and then I kinda got the order of events mixed up and suggested coming out first." Luke said, chuckling nervously. "Well, truthfully, I was just to fucking scared to ask you to be my actual boyfriend and got nervous because I'm so in love with you, Mike, Jesus. It's gotta be unhealthy. And I don't want to let it go. I want people to know."