ⓔⓘⓖⓗⓣⓔⓔⓝ

Hey Heyo Hello I'm not dead in case any of you thought i was! Haha im losing readers cause of my long waits shittttt.. But never fear! This story if far from over my children and we are in a happy time so let's enjoy it while it lasts and get some smut up in this mofo aight? I'm going to hell anyway.

Ps: We're keeping Michael's hair red because it's technically november right now sooo yeah ilyyyy sorry if this sucks

<><><><><><><>

Trending topics:

#mukeisreal

#mukekiss

#mukegoodgirls

"Oh my god, we're trending!" Luke giggled, scrolling through twitter and looking at every screenshot of the kiss that was taken during the video. The fans were not only happy, but they were obsessing. "This is only picture I've seen on the internet all day. Michael looks so cute kissing me, don't you think?"

"Yeah holy crap they love it! They love you guys! This is so great, I bet Michael is flipping shit." Ashton piped up, smiling as he saw all of the positive comments flooding his phone. "Everyone is going to think you're together, you know."

"Well, maybe we will be soon." Luke muttered, smiling down at the ground. Calum's head snapped up as Ashton made an inhuman squealing sound in Luke's general direction.

"WAIT- Meaning you're going to ask him out? Like soon?" Calum demanded, invading the blond's personal space and grinning widely at him. Luke rolled his eyes as Ashton jumped around, screaming something about 5 seconds of of gay, and pushed Calum out of his bubble.

"Jesus, you guys are worse than the actual fans. I said maybe. We just figured out all of this shit and we still haven't seen each other in person since our fight."

"Maybe is not an option, mate. You can and will ask Michael to be your husband as soon as we see him. Which is in two days, mind you." Ashton snapped, now standing with his hands on his hips, glaring at the youngest of the band.

"Marriage? Already? We haven't even had sex yet." Luke laughed, the butterflies in his stomach making him more giggly than usual. He then received a smack in the face with a pillow and whined at the contact, attempting to look up at the culprit, but he was hit again before he got the chance.

"Premarital sex is a terrible sin, Luke Hemmings. Shame on you!" Calum's voice came, hitting his friend multiple times with the fluffy weapon.

"Says you, you hypocrite!" Luke cried, shielding his face from Calum's attacks. "Damn it Cal stop hitting me! I was joking!"

Calum eventually let Luke up and he was given the finger aggressively before the blond went off into a different room to call Michael and talk about their new trend, leaving Calum and Ashton in the same room alone. After a rather awkward silence, Ashton cleared his throat and attempted to sit next to his boyfriend, but the boy stood up and whipped around to glare at the drummer.

"I'm still mad at you." He announced, crossing his arms. Ashton looked up at Calum with wide eyes and pouty lips, cocking his head to the side.

"Still? Babe, you know I-"

"No, actually I don't know." Calum interrupted. "You called a girl 'so damn hot' and favorited her pictures, Ashton! I'm fine with you interacting with whoever you want to, but I think I'm justified in asking that you don't call other people hot. Especially considering that you're dating me and I happen to be a guy, if you haven't noticed."

"Well, since you're a guy and I'm dating you, why are you so concerned about me commenting on a girl's looks?" Ashton asked defensively. Luke's voice called from the other room after the words left his mouth.