☾Eighteen - Preview ☽

Yeah so I'm taking a lot longer to update than I should but I am overloaded with work to do right now and I needed to do something to keep you guys interested so here is a preview of chapter 18 which is gonna be fuckin' long I swear :D This is just so y'all don't kill me out of anticipation.

Tell me what you guys think and pls comment 'cause i love all your comments <3

<><><><><><><><>

"Calum isn't talking to me, Luke. I think it's because I was talking about how hot- Luke? Are you still on the damn phone with Michael?" Ashton asked loudly, bursting into Luke's bedroom, making the blond boy jump and drop his iPhone on the floor.

"What? Sorry, what did you say? I was texting Michael." Luke answered, grinning sheepishly at the older boy standing above him before darting down to pick up his phone and stare at the screen again, his thumbs moving furioiusly over the keyboard.

"Well, as happy as I am that you two are finally getting your shit together, all you've been doing is talking to him on the phone and texting him since last night. Take a break, yeah?" Ashton grumbled, plopping down on the bed.

"We're just talking about the video being released today, Ash, geez. Aren't you excited?"

"I was until I made Calum angry.." The drummer said, crossing his arms like a child. "I didn't think he'd take it so personally. He hasn't spoken to me all morning."

"Damn dude, what did you say?" Luke asked, setting his phone down reluctantly and scooting closer to the curly haired boy.

"I accidentally said this girl was hot. I just kinda found her on twitter and was scrolling through her selfies and complimented her a few times." Ashton said, cringing at Luke's facial expression.

"Well, you're a dumbass." Luke stated simply, trying to pick up his phone again and get back to sending rather risky texts to Michael about them kissing in Good Girls, but Ashton snatched it away and looked at him with big, worried eyes.

"I know! It was dumb and I don't know why I even said it because I'm in a relationship with a guy so I'm pretty gay, I think."

His words caused Luke to roll his eyes and smack Ashton on the arm rather hard. "Yeah, exactly Ashton! You're in a relationship. People in relationships usually talk about how hot their significant other is, not how hot other people are. I'd be offended too."

"Ugh, damn it." Ashton sighed, running his hands through his unkempt hair. "He went out to get food so I'm just gonna go wait downstairs and try to talk to him."

"Yeah, please make yourself at home at my house!" Luke called after the drummer as he exited the room and flipped him off as he shut the door. "Also don't forget to tweet the link to the video!" He yelled as an afterthought, not knowing if Ashton had heard him or not. Shrugging, Luke lay back on the bed, going back to his texts with Michael.

To Luciferrr: Do you think people will make fun of me for kissing you?

To Mikey <3: Over my dead body and I kissed you, technically so if the idiots have anything to say, they can make fun of me

To Luciferrr: yeah but they like you

To Mikey <3: And they LOVE you. As do I.

To Luciferrr: Shut up

To Mikey <3: They're gonna love the video, mikey. You looked hot as hell with your dumb hair and that stupid shirt that I think would have looked much better off of your body ;)

To Luciferrr: Now ur just trying to woo me, Hemmings. Ur still not completely forgiven.

To Mikey <3: Is my wooing working a little at least?

To Mikey <3: No response? :(

To Mikey <3: Michaellllll

To Mikey <3: Hey send nudes

To Luciferrr: Fuck you. I'm not that easy

To Mikey <3: Damn it.

To Luciferrr: I am uninviting you to my birthday party

To Mikey <3: That's okay bc I graduated the third grade and will get over it

To Mikey <3: Wait Michael I'm kidding pls respond

To Mikey <3: I'm still allowed to come, right?

To Mikey <3: Mike?

To Mikey <3: fine be that way you can miss out

To Mikey <3: *attatchment 1 image*

To Luciferrr: holy shit yeah you can come please come

To Mikey <3: I knew that would work ;)

. . .

haha what did luke send him someone tell me