ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓞⓝⓔ

Oh my lord okay you guys REALLY wanted a "detailed" Cashton chapter and you FINALLY got me to cave so you lucky assholes get another smut chapter before we get back to the drama ;) (and ur not really assholes I love u)

I honestly have no idea if y'all wanted this to be kinky but I mean it's pretty damn sinful so if you can't make eye contact with your parents after reading this I understand. Also note that we're going back in time to the previous night when muke got frisky as well. Okay go read now

<><><><><><><>

Speaking of being in for it, Ashton turned quickly to look at Calum, who looked as hot as ever, now leaning against the wall with one shoulder, his hands in his pockets and his lip between his teeth. When Ashton caught his gaze, Calum looked away into the crowd as if he hadn't seen him. Ashton smirked a little, knowing he had succeeded in making the younger boy jealous.

Calum eventually looked back and raked Ashton's body up and down, raising an eyebrow at the drummer, smirking and turning away to walk out of the room with his hips swaying more than usual.

It was an invitation. A silent communication that said "Come with me," and Ashton caught on immediately, stumbling over his own feet to follow Calum out of the room and up the stairs.

He lost him for a moment, his head whipping around to see where the younger boy went. Then he saw him peering out of what looked like a bedroom and the bastard winked at him. Ashton practically sprinted to the room and as soon as he entered, the door was slammed shut and he was pinned against it, a pair of lips attached to his desperately.

A moan escaped his body at the feeling of Calum's mouth against his, biting and hot. As the dark haired boy's hands travelled under Ashton's shirt, he smirked. This was going to be a good night.

. . .

"I hate you so much." Calum mumbled against Ashton's mouth, his hands everywhere, roughly gripping the drummer's hair. "You like Michael more than me?"

"N-no, god no." Ashton replied as Calum attacked his neck and sucked a dark mark into his hot skin. "Just wanted t-to make you jealous." He whimpered as Calum's tongue licked hot over his collar bone.

Calum pulled away from Ashton's skin and his dark, lustful eyes challenged Ashton. "I'm all yours." He whispered.

After a second passed, Ashton's jaw clenched and he gripped Calum's shirt, pulling him toward the bed and throwing him down on it. Calum grinned underneath him, loving the dominant side that Ashton simply couldn't hide.

"What do you want to do?" Ashton whispered in Calum's ear while dragging the younger boy's shirt over his head. His large hands gripped Calum's wrists and pinned them above his head as he straddled him, grinding down his hips to make Calum gasp.

"I..." Calum started, blushing a bit, the words catching in his throat. Ashton looked at him expectantly, unsure of what was coming next. A silence passed that was about as tense as it gets until Calum spoke again.

"I want to ride you."

Ashton felt like his whole body went limp and he swore as Calum bit his lip, nervously trying to gage Ashton's reaction. "Is that... is that okay?" The dark haired boy asked quietly, his chest rising and falling rapidly.

"Fûck... Like I would ever say no." Ashton whimpered, leaning down to kiss Calum fiercely, letting his hands go so the other boy could work on getting Ashton's shirt off as well. When it was thrown to the other side of the room, their bodies collided once again, their tongues in each other's mouths as they grinded on each other to create the perfect friction between them.