One Shot for ObrienxxLahey With Derek.

Well I tried. If you want me to redo it then just pm me.

        You were just on your way home from school. When your car found it a perfect time to brake down.  It just had to be today, you had needed to be home so you took a shortcut into the woods. 

                Sighing you start walking into the woods.  Looking for someone to help you. 

        By luck you come across a werewolf training his pack. You were also a werewolf. But being new to Beacon Hills you did not have a pack yet. 

        "What are you doing here? This is private property." A tall dark haired man asked. 

        "My car broke down." You say shifting. So that he knows you are also a werewolf. 

        "I will give you a ride back to your house, and call someone to come tow your car." He says. In the car he seems to warm up to you some more. "I'm Derek. Whats your name? Would you like to hang out sometime?" He says as you pull up to your house. 

        "Sure. (y/n)" You say in reply.

        "I will pick you up at seven?" Checking your phone seeing that it was only four pm. You nod in reply. 

        When he picks you up at 7:00pm, like he said, he puts a blindfold on you. When he takes it off you can see that you are a fair. After a few hours the night ends with Derek going alpha mode on the person running the fairs wheel. So that the two of you have it all to yourselves and a perfect view of the fireworks.

A/N 

Merry Christmas, and if you don't celebrate it well happy random Thursday. Sorry if it looks a little bit messed up. I just got a new laptop and I am still trying to get it to work.