He Meets Your Dog/You Meet His- Aiden And Jackson

So I kind of changed it up, and made it so you were meeting his dog. Because I choose dog breeds that I think would match them personality wise.  I did name the dogs in these ones. But feel free to change or ignore it.

Aiden- You were out running and getting in shape for the upcoming cross-country match that you were competing in. 

When out of no where one of the twins from your school comes running out of the woods along side a German Shepherd. You two slow down and stop to talk.

"Awww, he's so cute. Can I pet him?" You ask, knowing that it was not a smart idea to pet an unfamiliar dog without the owners consent.

"Yeah, of course. His names, Noah." 

"He's so well behaved." You comment.

Jackson- You were invited(dragged) to a party of Jackson's. And because you were best friends with Lydia you were forced to go to the party. 

So in typical you fashion you had hidden a book in your purse A Game Of Thrones to be exact. Once you found a quite spot you pulled out your book and started to read. 

You were almost finished your book when all of a sudden a American English Coon Hound jumped on your lap. You took a wild guess that something had been chasing her, because she was panting. You were right because seconds later Jackson came flying into the room yelling, "Delilah!" 

And as soon as he found her he calmed down. "Is she your's?" You asked.

"Yeah. Shes normally fine with large crowds."

"She can stay in here with me. I'm getting a headache from reading." You offered. "I'm also stuck here until Lydia says that she wants to be taken home." You add on, showing that you would be here for quite a while.