How You Meet

How You Meet

Scott- Your mum worked with Momma McCall they were best friends. So they had a dinner party at Scott"s. You went. Well Stiles,Scott and Isaac were there. You guys hung out and became friends for life. Outfit at this link. http://www.polyvore.com/wattpad_scott_how_you_meet/set?id=133795108

Stiles- You and your parents had just moved in nextdoor from the Stilinski household. As a nice thing to do your mum had made an apple pie. She wanted you to take it over so being the good child you were you did it.

"Hi, I'm (y/n)."

"Stiles. Wanna come in?" You nodded. The two of you talked for a while then it was 10pm and you had to leave.

 Isaac- It was your best friends birthday and you were at the scarf shop looking for one tha she would like. You found a realpretty teal colored one that you knew she would love. But it was on the top shelf and being short was not in your favor. You see a tall guy with baby blue eyes and he helps you get it down. "Names Isaac."

"(y/n), thanks." Outfit at this link. http://www.polyvore.com/wattpad_stiles_how_you_meet/set?id=133797086

Derek- You were a very althetic person and had played a lot of sports. But you liked to run the most out of everything. You had been in Beacon Hills for about a month and wanted to start running again, so you found one of the many trails in the woods. But sadly you got lost running off of the main trail. You see someone who might be able to help you. "Can you help me I don't know how to get back?"

"Yes the name is Derek." He walks you back to your car and then you say thank you and after a while the two of you become running buddies. Outfit at this link.http://www.polyvore.com/wattpad_derek_how_you_meet/set?id=133797845

Liam- It was the first day that you had moved to Beacon HIlls and were starting school. It was warm out so you put on white skinny jeans and a black tee shirt and some convers. Looking for your first class with Coach you ran into someone. "Sorry and do you know where Coachs class is?"

"Yes and its okay i'm Liam that where I am going also follow me." You have every class with him so he shows you around.

If the links dont work just tell me and I will put them on instagram along with my insta name.