He Finds Out Your Secret Talent- Aiden and Jackson

Aiden- Knowing that you had the state gymnastic compation coming up you had been working on your routines as much as you could. And you may or may not have been neglecting your boyfriend. Because he could not find you one day after school, he did not hesitate to ask someone. Knowing that you and Alison were close he asked her. 

"Do you know where (y/n) went? We had plans."

"She went to the gym. With the computation coming up she needs to work." She replied. Aiden just nodded in thanks. 

You were so far into your routine that you did not hear the doors open and close. You were just about to finish up on beam when he said something.

"So this is what you have been blowing me off for?" He says with a small laugh. 

"What? How long have you been here for?" You ask wanting to know how much of you failing he had seen, even if everyone said that you were really good. 

"You were just about to get on the beam when I walked in. So how long have you been doing this?" He asked. You just smiled and lead him over to the trophy case. 

Jackson- You were a really strong and fast swimmer. The leader of the swim team. As a joke he wanted to see if a human could out swim a werewolf and he thought that the wolf in him could out swim you.

"Just promise me one thing?" You ask. He only nods in response. "That you will not be a sore loser." You say standing on the edge of the pool next to him. 

"Haha. I don't need to promise anything. On my three. 1-2-3." On three you both dive into the pool. 

You passing him almost instantly. When he gets out of the pool he is awestruck. 

"Next time don't challenge the leader of the swim team?" Is all you say walking into the locker rooms.