Finds Out Your Secret Talent

He Finds Out Your Secret Talent

Scott- Because you and Scotty boy had known each other for ever the two of you just walked into each others houses with out knocking. Because of this he once walked into your room while you were playing your clarinet. You did not think you were that good so you had never done band before. But Danny said that you were really good.

"When did you learn to play?" He finally stammered. You had not heard him come in so you kinda jumped and screamed.

"I've know how to for a while like five years. Don't tell anyone!" You say.

"Why arn't you in band?" He asks

"I don't want people thinking I know how to play, it just kind of makes me feel normal to have no one knowing about it." You defend.

He says that he will not tell anyone and years later he still has not told anyone about your clarinet that is hidden behind the dresser in your closet .

Stiles- The two of you were at the sheriffs station on Isaac's first full moon to help get him out. Well you were out side the door just in case. And when you saw him start to stalk toward Stiles you jumped out and started distracting him. Your hidden talent was distracting werewolves with the stand up comedy that you had been able to do forever. But at that moment Derek also walked in and saw you talking to the angry werewolf like an idiot.

Isaac- He still has nightmares about his dad and being locked in the freezer. So one day you fell asleep in Scott's room having a horror movie marathon. You were a really light sleeper and Isaac was in the room next to Scott's. He did not seem to be affected by his screams. You wen't into his room to see what was wrong. You saw him freaking out so you wake him up. He latches onto you and askes you to sing.

"Are you sure? I'm not very good." You say, but he still nods so you start.

"She live whiskey with her water she starts dancing when the stars come out she ain't your typical preachers daughter shell leave yea dreaming yeah there ain't no doubt. There's a little bit of devil in her angel eyes shes a little bit of heaven with a wild side got a rebel heart mile wide there's a little bit of devil in her angel eyes little bit of devil in her angel eyes." You sang the only song that you knew the most of the words to witch just happened to be Love And Theft's Angel Eyes.

"That was really good!" Isaac said. You blushed and got up to go sleep on the couch."Will you stay?"

"Yeah. I will sleep on the floor." To this day he still was the only one who knew that you could sing like that. You made him promise to never tell anyone. And he kept true to that promise.

Derek- He always knew that you could run pretty good for a human. But one day he challenged you to a bet that you could not run as fast as him going alpha speed. Well the two of you were going to do two laps around the property of the old Hale house. When they started Jackson yelled "GO". And the two of you were off. He was shocked that you could run as fast as he could. But before you could beat I'm you slowed down so no one would find out. You had also told him that why you wanted it a secret while you were running. 

Liam- As friends Liam showed you how to play lacrosse but what on one knew about you was that you could play like werewolf good. But just for him you acted like you had no clue on how to play. Then he came up with an idea. Saying that you can't beat me one on one. Then you brought out your talent. You still could no beat him at the game because he was a werewolf

"You should be on the team" He pants

"No I don't want anyone to know about this." You say

"Okay I won't tell anyone." He says

AN

I will finish when I get back I am at a friends house.