Your First Date

Your First Date

Scott- Your and Scott's first date is going to the movies and getting the crap scared out of yourselves. You meet up at the theater and watch all of the scary movies you can find. By the end you both are so scared that you really can not do anything but scream. You call Stiles to come pick you up. When he got there he tough it would be funny to scare the two of you. Scott went all wolf on him, he now knows to never jump a scared werewolf.

Stiles- Because Stiles was well.. Stiles for your first date he took paint balling. He did not think that you would enjoy the pain so he had a werewolf on speed dial. But little did he know is that you were a hunter. Not a werewolf hunter like a animal hunter. And you were a great shot. So when it was your date he got pelted with balls of paint and you never got hit. He ended up having to call the werewolf on speed dial for himself not you. The two of you never went paint balling again.

Isaac- The two of you had candle lit dinner in Derek's loft after Isaac kicked him out. It was perfect with the thunder and lighting from the storm. After dinner you both just curled up on the couch watching a movie and the storm. You looked t him and stood up you waved him over. Then dragged him outside into the storm. You played in the rain in till Sourwolf got home and made you two come in out of the rain.

Derek- Everybody knew that Derek Hale was Mr. Outdoors King. So it did not really surprise you that when he asked you to go camping with him. You said yes. The two of you packed and drove for a few hours in the truck he took from Peter. You did not see a tent and gave him the 'are you on crack look' but them figured out that you would be star gazing. So you tossed an air mattress in the truck bed and stayed up all night watching the stars. You thought that it was the perfect first date ever.

Liam- Because he was not really sure what you would like he took you to a small dinner. It was small and cozy and just comfy. The two of you shared the cheese burger and each had a soda. Then he took you home and the two of you had Supernatural marathon. You both loved that show and never missed an episode.