He Meets Your Dog

He Meets Your Dog

(y/p/n)-Your Pet's name.

Scott- You were weeding your garden and had your rambunctious puppy helping you. Turning around for just a second to grab your gloves the puppy had ran out into the street. You yelled and (y/p/n) turned and you looked just in time for the puppy to be ran over by a truck. You wasted no time and got the do into the back of your Chevy truck and raced of to see Dr. Deaton. When you got there you saw none other than Scott. He called for the vet and helped him get your dog back to normal.

Stiles- You and Stiles were going to get together and watch the newest wolverine. Well there was a reason why you normally met up at his house. Your Bernese Mountain Dog was that reason. And she thought that she was a lap dog and weighting about 130 pounds it was a very bad thing. So you were very worried about having it at your house s Stiles did not get squished by you very heavy dog.

He arrived as you were popping the movie in and just walked in like he normally did well the dog was by the door and next thing he new he was on the floor getting loving from you very excited dog. The rest of the afternoon went pretty good till the dog fell asleep over the both of your laps.  

Isaac-  You and Isaac were best friends so you knew that he was flunking chemistry and that he would not go to anyone for help. So you offered to help him but he looked like he was going to deny the help so you told him.

"Even if you say no Lahey I'm still going to help you so deal with it." You sassed.

"Well if you put it that way (y/n). I can't say no." You were meeting at the loft it was not that far of a walk. So you brought your dog named (y/p/n). It was a Blue Healer. That breed of dog loved to run so it was great because you did track.Isaac and the dog got along great.

Derek- He is training you to be a better werewolf after you almost killed your parents on the full moon. So because you take your rottweiler Katana (sorry you can changer the name if you want.) with you everywhere. Derek had the unfortunate luck of meeting yu dog. You thought that he might cower in the corner because Derek had possessed an alpha status. Yeah no you were so wrong they almost tried to kill each other.

Liam- Liam is pretty much failing history and you were an A+ student. So being the nice person you were you so kindly offered to help him learn. He agreed to meet up at your house. This worried you because of (y/p/n) a bull mastiff. Well the study date went pretty good until Liam and your dog had a stare down. All because of him being a beta.