When You Two Are Board

Scott- When you and Scott are board you would see if Momma McCall needed any help at work. If she did not you would go see if Deaton needed any help with research on supernatural things. There was one time when no one needed help and the two just took his dirt bike out and went to find some mud.

Stiles- When you and Stiles get board the two of you would go out and play lacrosse. You because you liked the sport and were good at it. For Stiles so he could get better and have more field time. Then after a few hours. The two of you would go back to his house and have a Batman movie marathon.

Derek- When the two of you are board you would train or go on long relaxing walks. And just spend time enjoying the company of the other. One time he surprised you and told you that you would be camping on the beach all weekend.

Isaac- The two of you would train nonstop. Because it was an ongoing joke that Isaac could never win a fight during pack meetings. The rest of the pack always came over to watch, because it was kind of funny to see Isaac complain about not winning.

Liam- With him stressing about his grades and school. When you both had any free time you would meet up so you could help him with his school work or just any other problems going on around him that he might have needed help with.

A/N

Well new chapter is up kind of late but I had no ideas. And I still don't. I am going to try to have a date each week for updating. I might try to update the 29th just because I don't really want to spend my birthday doing nothing. 

If anyone wants to make me a new cover you can. And DM it to me. If I see one that I like I will dedicate the next two chapters of both my books to you. I may also do a shoutout on Instagram if you have an account.